Chapter 10

Ambers POV

"Sh, you don't want to wake pete!" Patrick said. I Looked at him and out the corner of my eye I see pete.

"Morning sunshine" patrick smirked at pete. He put his middle finger up at patrick and smiled.

"Well you two had fun last night" I said whilst getting off of Patricks knee. I went over to pete and hugged him. He hugged me back. Patrick came in through the balcony.

"Oh shit she can't be here!" He shouted. I looked at him confused.

"Who?" I walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "Is everything okay?"

"My ex is outside this hotel with her friend. I can't believe she's here!" He said turning to me.

"Uhh there's a girl talking about you outside." Naomi came in saying. I looked at na then back at patrick. I kissed him lightly.

"It will be okay" I said as we got our bags ready and took them downstairs. I looked outside to see this really whorey girl stood next to another whorey girl. One of them I knew. She went to my school. She bullied me for a while. But I didn't care.

"You ready" pete said to patrick after we said bye to mine and joes relatives. We walked through the door and to the car with my parents and fall out boy. We put our bags in the car. Patrick hugged me from behind and kissed my head. When I heard a girl shout

"THERE HE IS!"

I looked to see the girl I knew ,lilly, and I'm guessing Patricks ex. Patrick let go of me and turned round.

"Hey baby" she went up to him going for a hug. He pushed her off him.

"Get off megan. You whore, I told you we are over." He snapped, taking my hand.

" we are not over" she kissed him and then looked at me.

"AW HELL NO!" Naomi walked over to her and slapped her. Then I walked over and pushed her over. Lilly pushed me back.

" you want to start mrs 1 dollar whore. " she snapped at me. Shit. Lilly used to call me that in high school. I gave her a bad look.

"Aw is miss 1 dollar whore going to cry to her mom." I got right up in her face

"Shut up, how about you go shave that moustache and get a life !" Pete and the rest of the crew just went ohhhh.

She tried to come back with a come back, but she couldn't. So megan slapped me and they walked off. Naomi tried to run after them but I held her back trying to hold my face.

"Are you okay amber, I'm so sorry about her" he looked ashamed. I kissed him tenderly

"Patrick. It's fine." I replied.

"I can't believe she brought up 1 dollar whore" Naomi hugged me.

"I know" I got in the car and sat next to patrick I held his hand and I didn't speak a word.

Patricks POV

I was worried about amber. She didn't talk when we got in the car. She didn't talk nearly all the way there. She just held my hand tightly. I knew there was something wrong. I decided to text her.

P: hey baby are you okay. I'm worried about you. Xo

A: awe patty, I'm ok I just I really don't know. Xox

She looked up at me in despair. She had tears in her eyes. I moved closer to her and she broke down. I held her in my arms. Naomi, pete, andy and joe turned round.

"Amber what's wrong" Naomi rubbed her arm.

" it got to me, what she said. It reminded me of high school." She cried. I held her so tightly so she felt safe. I didn't know what to say. She explained how she used to get bullied in high school and I know how that felt.

"I'm sorry" she said looking up at me.

"What are you sorry amber?"

"Because, I'm not good enough. You don'-" I interrupted her.

"Don't you say that, don't you ever say that. You are more that good enough. Your perfect" I said lifting her chin and kissing her lightly.

" Patrick that's the sweetest" she said. I whipped her tears and she reacted her head in mine