Chapter 25

Ambers POV

For the past 3 days I've been planning Patricks birthday party. Also I've been growing bigger. I think I'm about 2 months? But It was 11am and I was with andy and Joe planning Patricks party while he was out with pete and Naomi.

"Will there be strippers?" Andy joked.

"No! Andy! No!" Joe slapped his arm.

"Okay okay. Well I was thinking a rock and roll theme. " I said writing stuff down.

"Yeah I think that cool" andy said. We discussed music and food.

"What about people. Who are we gonna invite" Joe asked.

"Well I've spoked to his parents. And close friends. I just need to talk to some other bands he's close too" I replied getting up and making some drinks.

"I just got a text from patrick and they are on there way up he says Naomi and pete are shouting at each other. " joe grabbed the paper and stuffed it in Naomi's room.

I quickly got made my way to the couch siting next to andy.

"YOUR SO PATHETIC!" I could hear Naomi I from the stairs. Joe opened the door and patrick, pete and Naomi came barging in. Patrick stayed with me.

"OH IM PATHETIC! REALLY" pete shouted.

"OKAY ALRIGHT! WHATS GOING ON" I said walking up to them both.

"He's been with that girl again." I look at him and shake my head.

"What so I can't have friends!" He looked at me.

"Pete, yes I can have friends but that woman does not what to me 'friends' she wants to get in your pants bro" I say.

"What!" Pete was astonished. I looked at Naomi and she was crying.

"SO IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH IS THAT WHAT YOUR SAYING. YOUD RATHER HAVE A SKINNY MODEL" she hissed at him.

"NO, NAOMI I LOVE YOU THERES NO ONE ELSE ON THIS PLANET ID RATHER BE WITH.!" Pete said grabbing her hand.

"But what about her." She looked down.

"I've told her about you. I'd told her I'm not interested." He said while trying to get her to look.

"Look at me" pete said. His voice now calmed down. She looked at him. Her eyes were red and puffy.

"Your perfect Naomi. So perfect it hurts. Look I'm sorry" pete said. Looking down.

"I'm sorry too. I just love you so much. I don't want you to leave me." They kissed and everything calmed down.

Patrick and I were in the bed room sat on the bed. I was looking at my stomach and then patrick came and sat next to me. He placed his hand on my tummy.

"The little munchkin gonna be beautiful" he smiled and kissed my tummy.

"I love you so much" I said. Patrick sat up and stroked my cheek.

"I love you too" he flung his hat across the room and we shared a goodnight kiss before going to bed.