Chapter 36

Ambers POV

"Amber you okay, you look like you've seen a ghost?" Patrick said, sitting down next to me rubbing my back. I went white. I felt sick and scared.

"I need to call joe" I said, blankly, not even glancing at patrick.

"Okay?" Patrick picked up my phone and gave it to me. He looked so confused.

I went to my contacts and called up joe.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Joe, it's amber, I need to talk to you. Can you come to the house please." I pleaded.

"Sure of course" he hung up and was in his way.

"Is joe on his way?" Patrick said standing, leaning in the doorway. I nodded.

His arms wrapped around my waist.

"Is everything okay?" He whispered in my ear.

"I will explain when joe gets here" I said. He turned me round and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back.

The doorbell rang about 20 minuets later. Patrick ran to the door; while I sat on the sofa with my head in my hands. I look up to see pete, joe andy, Naomi and Marie.

I didn't want them all here, but they needed to know. Joe rushed to me.

"Is everything okay, what's going on?" He put his hand on my shoulders. I stared him right in the eyes and said.

"I saw her" he looked at me confused. I looked down and whispered,

"I saw Hayley" he looked at me And stepped back.

"But you couldn't have, she yano...dead" he shook his head.

"I was looking in the mirror and I saw her, I turned round to talk to her and she was gone" I looked down. Everyone was sat on the couch and I looked at patrick.

"Guys, I need to tell you all something, something me and joe only know" they all went quiet to let me talk. Patrick looked so hurt, I guess he thought I was cheating.

"I was a twin, it was me joe and Hayley. She was a part of me and she was my best friend. Me her and joe were the best if friends. But when we were 5," I stopped and sniffed, I was tearing up. I couldn't hold the tears in. I started to cry. Joe patted my back. I continued. "I kicked a ball into the road, she didn't listen to joe, she ran right into the road and she got hit. It was all my fault, she was only 5" I was fully crying now. I felt so guilty. "I was looking in the mirror and I saw her. She was stood behind me with her hand on my shoulder, and she smiled. I turned around to talk to her but she was no where to be seen. I miss her so much" I sat down. Joe hugged me and kissed my head.

"Why didn't you tell me amber" Naomi said coming over to me kneeling down In front of me.

"I'm sorry, I just never wanted to talk about it." I wiped my tears.

"I have a friend who is a medium, if you want me to call her and book an appointment" i nodded and she went to go make the call. I walked over to patrick hugging him tightly, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry" I whispered

"Hey,hey, don't cry, it's fine" he kissed my head.

Everybody left by 8:30pm I was making popcorn it the kitchen when patrick came into the kitchen.

"AMBER, I WAS SO GOOD BACK THEN" he sung with a smile on his face. He was on his knees.

"Oh patrick!" I turned round and blushed. He continued singing when I got him up. He picked me up lightly and placed me on the counter.

He kissed me forcefully.

"Please..,patrick....not...tonight" I said. Lightly pushing away.

He pouted while helping me off the counter. I got the popcorn and we cuddled on the couch watching pitch perfect. I felt like someone was watching me. I kept looking around. Patrick reassured me everything was fine. I rested my head on his chest and I fell into a deep sleep.