Chapter 42

Ambers POV

I looked at patrick in awe as he was asleep. I got up quickly and quietly, so I didn't wake him up. I put on his cardigan and went downstairs. I made myself a cup of tea and sat down on the couch. I took a deep breath and looked up at the ceiling. I couldn't believe I'm engaged to patrick stump and I have a daughter with him. I didn't think this was gonna happen.

There was a knock at the door. I skipped to the door and opened it.

"Hey, do you want your kid back?" Pete joked.

"Oh, yes thank you pete" I kissed his cheek and took the baby carrier.

"It's no problem." Pete smiled, he looked behind me.

"Still in bed?" I nodded and smiled.

"Well give him mine and Naomi's love and can you tell him that the band is having a meeting with paramore for something." I stood still and looked at him.

"Did up you just say paramore" I started at him with wide eyes.

"Yes, why are you a fan" pete laughed.

"Yes I love them, can I come, please" I begged.

"Yes, we needed you to come anyway, but can I ask a favour." Pete asked.

"Yeah, sure" I smiled and leaned against the doorway.

"Could your mom look after Bronx, please" pete gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Yes I will ring her up now and ask I need to give her Hayley anyway" I smiled.

"Awesome, well I'll see you later" he smiled and walked to his car and drove off.

I closed the door and picked up Hayley.

"Who's mommas girl" I said in a really babyish voice. Hayley gave a light smile and garbled. I laughed and sat down on the couch to feed her.

"Hey, why didn't you wake me up." Patrick said rubbing his eyes coming down the stairs."

"Cause you needed to rest" I said leaning back and kissing him. Patrick sat down next to me and put his arm around me.

" do you want me to feed her.?" Patrick asked.

"Patrick, you don't have boobs" I laughed.

"Oh yeah, stupid me" he laughed.

"Oh yea, you have to-"

"Go to a meeting I know, I got Pete's text" he smiled and kissed my cheek. I smiled and snuggled into him and stopped feeding Hayley.

"Can you burp her please" I handed her to patrick and he started burping her.

I got up and called up my mom.

"Hey mom"

"Hey honey is everything okay"

"Yes I was wondering, can you look after Hayley and Pete's son Bronx please."

"Yes of course honey, are you all going out or"

"Fall out boy have a Meeting" I smiled.

"Okay honey see you later"

I walked over to patrick and picked up Hayley and got her ready.

"This is gonna be fun" I said to myself.