Chapter 35

Ambers POV

We all glared at pete and then back at Bronx.

"Uh...uh.." i was looking around in hope someone would help me.

"Um Bronx, she just ate a lot of food" Naomi said quickly. I look at her and gasp.

"You calling me fat" I gasped.

"No no," she panicked. I laughed.

"There's a baby in there Bronx" pete said kneeling down to him.

"How did it get there daddy" I cringed and looked at patrick.

"Your too young to know." Pete smiled. Bronx nodded and walked over to the couch.

It was a couple of hours after and I was sat on the couch with Bronx.

"Can I touch your belly" Bronx asked, his face lit up.

"Sure" he lightly touched it. I felt something kick.

"What was that" he asked, looking scared. Pete, Naomi and patrick stood and watched.

"It was the baby kicking, they must know you touched it" I smiled. He smiled and looked up at me.

"Can I talk to it" his little face blushed.

"Of course" I smiled and glared up at patrick.

"Hello, I don't know your name yet but hello" he looked up at me in confusion.

"Why is it not answering."

"Because, the baby Doesn't know how to speak yet" Bronx nodded and carried on.

"Well, even tho you can't talk, I know you can hear me. So maybe when you get out of there, we can be best friends. We can play power rangers and ninja turtles" I smiled and started to tear up.

"My daddy knows your daddy so, we are already best friends." He smiled and looked up at me.

"I'm done" he hugged me and ran to his daddy. I smiled and got up.

"That was the cutest thing" I said wiping a tear.

"Don't cry" Naomi whispered.

It was 6pm and I was getting ready for a movie night with patrick. I walked passed the mirror and looked in it to see how big I was. Even tho I could feel it. I blinked, then a figure stood behind me. I realised who it was. And I gasped. When I was born. I had a twin. Her name was Hayley. We grew up together with joe. But one day when she was 3 me and her were playing in the front yard and I kicked the ball. It went into the road and she got hit. If it wasn't for me, she wouldn't of been dead. She stood behind me in the mirror. She looked exactly like me but a little thinner. She was apart of me and when I saw her I thought everything would be better. Only my mom dad and joe knew about her. Naomi didn't know. Nor did patrick. Or anyone else for that matter. A tear ran down my cheek and I said quietly, a mear whisper "Hayley..?" She stood smiling and I could feel a tingle on my shoulder. I turned round but she was not there. I walked slowly back to my bed and sat down. I needed to talk to joe. How was this happning.