Chapter 13

Ambers POV

I could feel patrick get up. It was morning and from what I know, the guys had a surprise for us. I could hear the kettle boil. Do I really have to get up? I rolled out of bed and got dressed. I say dressed but I threw some clothes on. I walk threw the door and BOO! Patrick scared me.

"OH MY GOD PATRICK YOU FUCKER!" I shouted running behind Naomi hiding my face. They were all laughing. Patrick walked up to me hugging me.

"I'm sorry babe" he sang! His voice was so beautiful. I pushed him and got a drink of orange juice. Pete and everyone got ready after 10 minuets. Patrick came out looking very dapper.

"Well you look very smart today mr stump" I kissed his cheek.

"Why thank you" as I walked away he picked me up and spun me round.

There was a knock at the door. It was andy and joe.

"Hey. Everyone ready to go" andy asked. I nodded and everyone made there way downstairs. We got in this van and we made our way to the place they were taking us to.

We were in downtown Chicago and it was busy as anything.

"Are we there yet?" I kept repeating as I was poking pete.

"Yes!" Pete grabbed me tightly and messed my hair up. I gave him a evil look and punched his arm. He smirked. We pulled up and I looked. We were at the studio. Wait, the studio?

"Guys? Why are we at the studio" I asked looking at Naomi.

"We are recording the last songs on our new album" joe replied.

I smiled and got out the van as fast as I could so did Naomi.

We were all in and we got drinks and they set up there instruments and such. We sat and talked for a bit and patrick got the boys into another room.

"Well what's all that about?" Naomi asked. I shook my head

"Maybe it's us, just joking maybe they have to discuss stuff without us." I replied taking a sip. She smiled and we were oh on our phones.

We took a lot of photos. The boys returned and the went and sat in little box thing and tuned the instruments. They started strumming and andy was banging. Then patrick started singing. My heart melted. He was amazing at singing and I just couldn't help but smile at him while he was singing. They finished and patrick went to get another guitar.

"Hey patrick, your voice is amazing" I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you babe, did you like that song" he asked. I nodded

"It's called young volcanos, just 2 more songs to go" he kissed me and we broke the kiss from a massive flash. Naomi took a photo.

"Naomi what!" I said

"Sorry you two are just so cute" she smiled.

Patrick let me go and went to talk to pete as the walked into the box thingy.

They started playing and patrick sung:

Don't panic

No not yet

I know I'm the one you want to forget

Cue all the love to leave my heart

It's time for me to fall apart

Now you're gone

But I'll be okay

Your hot whiskey eyes