Chpater 40

Ambers POV

It was a week till mine and Patricks wedding, and today I was going to pick up my dress and get Naomi's dress. I was going to make her wear a dress, wether she likes it or not.
It was 10am and patrick was still in bed, so was Hayley.
I went downstairs and got out some waffles and out them on the side.
"Goodmorning baby" patrick said turning me round and kissing me lightly.
"Goodmorning" I smiled and kissed him back.
"I'm going out with Naomi this morning to get my dress." I smiled and gave him the waffles.
"Oh" his face fell.
"What's the matter?" I said lifting his chin.
"I thought we were gonna go out with Hayley, in her new pushchair" I looked at him, I completely forgot.
"Oh, patrick I'm so sorry, I forgot. Can we do it tomorrow" I said willingly.
"No, I have a meeting with the boys about the tour dates and were filming the next youngblood chronicals video" I looked down, I felt so bad.
"Patrick-" he cut me off.
"Babe it's fine" he said and took the waffles and out the back and walked upstairs.
"Patrick.." I said as he walked away. He didn't turn to look at me.
"Patrick!" I raised my tone. He carried on walking.
"Oh for fucks sake" I mumbled under my breath. The doorbell rang after a minuet of silence. I walked to the door and opened it to a happy Naomi.
"Hey...what's up" she knew something had happened.
"Nothing.." I paused and got my bag.
" BYE PATRICK" I shouted and waited. No reply. I looked down and scuffed to the car.
"What's going on with you two?" She rubbed my back.
"Well, I was meant to go out with patrick and Hayley today but I completely forgot and now he's pissed at me. I mean it's my fault. But still" I looked down.
"Awe, well I'm sure he'll be fine later, he's just in one of those moods, pete has them all the time"

We got to the mall and parked up. Naomi hesitated to get out the car.
"Nay, I'm making you wear a dress now get out the car" I giggled.
"Why.." She moaned.
"Because, your my best friend and I want you to look beautiful" she looked at me with a bored look.
"I'll let you wear a black dress...with converse" I gave in.
"YES, now let's do this!" She pulled me away from the car and pulled me into the mall.

"I like this one" I showed her a black dress which had a black floral outline with a stylish cut in the back.
"That's the one" she said and grabbed it out of my hands.
"Go try it on!" I followed her to the dressing room.
" and this" I threw over a black fedora"
"Ow!" She said.
"Sorry" I giggled and waited.
Naomi came out in the dress I had picked, she had the fedora on also.
"You look so beautiful!" I said running up and cuddling her.
"Thank you , amber I'm gonna get this" she said, and without hesitation she went back in the dressing room, took it off and ran to the counter to go buy it!