Chapter 6

Ambers POV

I woke up from the sound of the kettle boiling. It was patrick.
"Would you like some coffee?" He smiled. I shook my head and got out of bed trying not to wake Naomi up.
"Where's pete?" I said walking over to patrick
"He went to go wake up andy and joe" he poured the hot water into his mug and motioned me to sit down on the chair that was on the balcony.
I opened the door and pulled back the curtain. Me and patrick sat down on the chairs and looked out at the view.
"You have changed so much patrick! What happened to the innocent patrick that we all know and love?" I gave a quick wink and he gave me a cheeky smile.
"He's still here just different" I heard pete come through the door. I got up to tell him we were out here. There were only 2 chairs so I stood and waited for pete.
"Here pete sit here!" I said as he sit down.
"Amber you can sit on my lap if you want" patrick said taking a quick sip of his hot coffee.
I smiled and sat on him sideways putting my arms around his neck to keep me secure.
We waited for Naomi to get up. All we talked about was how good today was gonna be and how good the party will be after.

---------------

"WERES MY EARINGS?" I shouted at Naomi.
"HERE I GOT THEM!" She shouted back throwing me the earring.
The boys were in andy and joes room getting ready. And me and Naomi were in our room.
I was wearing a light purple dress with black high heel shoes, Naomi was wearing a orange dress with black high heels. I put in my earring as I answered the knock at the door.
It was patrick and pete standing there. Patrick was wearing a suit with a purple tie and he had his black trilby hat on. Gosh he looked ever so cute. I just wanted to kiss him right then and there but I didn't. He stood and smiled as he put out his arm. I took his arm and walked down the stairs with him to meet everyone. Joe, andy and Naomi and pete followed close behind.
"You look beautiful!" My mom said moving me and patrick to a place were she could be a picture. She too the picture and me and patrick smiled at each other looking at the picture.
"Gosh, it's like prom all over again!" I laughed.
" I didn't go to prom so I wouldn't know" patrick answered looking in my eyes. Mom got us all together after she took a photo with pete and Naomi.
"Smile!" Mom said as she snapped photo of us.
"I think I blinked" andy said as we all laughed.
We all made our way down to the hall where all the people were and where the ceremony was being kept.
"Wow it's beautiful." I say as patrick came up behind me looking at all the flowered and such.
"Yeah it looks like you." He said. I blushed and smiled looking at the floor.
"Thank you patrick" I said turning round and hugging him. He was a little taller than me so my head just fit under his chin when he hugged me, it was so cute.
"Can everyone come in and sit please!" This lady said at the door. I held Patricks hand as we went in and sat down next to pete and Naomi. My mom and dad sat behind with joe and andy. James my cousin in law was really nervous. You could tell because he was sweating and he was shaking. That was sweet because it's his big day.
"I'd like to do this one day. With the girl of my dreams" patrick whispered to me.
" I would like to do it too. With the man of my dreams" I smiled squeezing his hand.
"Please stand" the woman said. The only exception started playing and I looked at leash coming down the isle. She looked perfect.

Patricks POV

Gosh amber looked so gorgeous. I wanted to tell her but I was so shy. I've never found a girl so beautiful before.
Her hair looked stunning. Her makeup. Everything. I might be over exaggerating but I don't care.
She was looking at the hall with all the flowers and lights.
"Wow it's beautiful!" She said looking around.
"Yeah just like you" I replied hoping for a smile. She blushed. I smiled as she turned round to thank me.
"Please come and sit down." This lady said.
We came in a sat down. It went me, amber , pete and Naomi then behind went ambers mom and dad then andy then joe. "I would like to do this with the girl of my dreams" I said to amber. Looking in her eyes.
"I would like to do this to with the man of my dreams too" she replied squeezing my hand.
I wonder what the man of her dreams would be. It wouldn't be me. Would it? We all rose for Leah to come down the isle. She looked beautiful. I just wish everything goes well.