Chapter 22

Patricks POV

After the slow dance had finished I went and sat with my band mates and panic! joined, since amber whet with Naomi and Sarah somewhere.

"Congratulations man!" Dallon and Ryan said in unison.

"Thanks, I mean I can't believe I'm going to be a dad!" I said smiling.

"To patrick and amber! And Brandon and Sarah!" Pete shouted as we all raised our glasses. I smiled and tapped my feet to the beat of the music.

A couple of hours went by and we were all sat down or either stood up or dancing. I was the one sat down and amber was trying to get me to dance. Pete, joe and brendon were completely out of it. To my surprise Naomi wasn't or Sarah. I've only had like 3 drinks so I'm alright. Everyone gasped as a piano came out onto the dance floor. Brendon sat on it and Sarah liked over with amber helping her because she had a blindfold on. Sarah's sat down I front of Brendon and she was confused.

"Sarah, I write this song for you. It's called ' The end of all things'" brendon started playing the piano and singing. Sarah started crying as did most of the girls in the room. I have to say it was sweet what brendon did. That got me thing about something.

Amber waked over to me and grabbed my hand. She took me to a corner in the hall. There wasn't many people around so we could hear each other talk over the bellowing music.

"You okay?" I asked in confusion.

"Yeah, I just wanted some alone time with you, is that okay?" She said raising her eyebrow smirking

"Yes, of course" I kiss her cheek lightly.

We were both sat on the floor. Her head was on my shoulder and my head was lightly resting in hers. And our fingers were intwined.

"Patrick, I don't know if I'm going to be a good mother" she confessed, looking at bit down hearted. She turned to me, I squeezed her hand and looked at her.

"Amber, don't you say that. Your going to be the best mother. Wether it's a girl or a boy, your going to be perfect" I kissed her before she could say anything. I wanted to make sure she knew that she was going to be a great mom. Because she will be.

"Thanks patty" amber winked. That was her little nickname for me. I guess I enjoyed being called 'patty'.

"Anyway what are we gonna call the little munchkin?" I said resting my hand on her tummy.

"If it's a girl, I was thinking Hayley, and if it was a boy I was thinking you could choose" I kissed her forehead.

"I love Hayley, that's a great name for the little munchkin, uh for the boy? What about Kellin?" I said smiling, in hope that she would like it.

"Even better" she kissed me hard and I kissed her back.

All I could think of was me and amber in a house and a little child running around. I kept smiling and blushing. I was so happy that I couldn't explain it.

Some people had left but me, amber,Naomi,pete,joe,andy,Sarah and Brendon were still here with many other people. I was sat with andy when brendon rushed over to me.

"Pete's outside having a fight with this dude!" I stood up with andy and ran over to the fight.

"PETE STOP IT PLEASE" Naomi shouted in tears.

"PETE WHAT THE FUCK MAN" I pulled Pete off the dude.

"He's my Ex's boyfriend! He was telling me all this shit what I did to her but I never did man!" He explained. The guy punched me in the gut.

" you wanna fight to huh?" He said as I was on the ground.

"PATRICK!" Amber screamed as she leaned over me.

"I..I'm a...a..alright honey " I said holding my stomach.

"You fucking asshole!" Amber said walking up to the guy and punching him right in the face. All I saw was him falling right as she punched him. I tried to get up but i couldn't.

"Amber! Why did you do...t..that" I struggled with words.

" it's okay babe, my knuckle are abit fucked up but I'm fine" she said as she kneeled next to me.

"GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW!" Brendon shouted at the dude. As pete pushed him.

" DONT EVER COME BACK YOU DICK!" Amber shouted.

Amber helped me up as did brendon.

"Are you alright!" Naomi said coming over with pete close behind.

"Yes yes, I'm fine but is pete okay" I said looking at him with a bleeding nose and a few cuts on his face.

"Yeah I'm fine, no bid deal" he joked.

" I was so scared" Naomi confessed, passing him a tissue. He laughed and hugged her.

"Are you okay?" I said to amber gently looking at her knuckles. They were red and cut.

"Come on lets get them sorted." I went over to a disabled toilet and put her knuckles under the sink.

"Ow!" She flinched, but I kept them under.

"Sorry, but it's the only way they will get better" I turned off the tap and got a towel and dabbed it lightly.

"You didn't have to punch him" I laughed, shaking my head.

"Well, I wasn't going to be, you know. My girl hormones kicked in and BAM he pissed me of so I punched him. And a good job i did of him too" she smiled and giggled.

"Yup p, you sure showed him. He won't be coming over to you anytime soon" I smiled, staring at her in her dress.

"What?" She smiled and noticed me staring.

"I'm so glad I met you" she blushed.

" aw, you don't mean that patty" she looked away, turning red.

"Yes. I. Do" I lightly picked her up and spun her round.

"Let's be alone together" she winked and sung.

" we could stay young forever" I sung, then planted my lips on hers.

We stopped kissing as someone was banging on the door. Amber giggled and I saw that I had red lipstick on my lips. She rubbed it off and we walked out of the toilet.