Chapter 7

Ambers POV

It was a couple if hours after the ceremony and the party was up next. I was sat with Naomi and the boys. We were talking about what music they should play.

"I think they should play fall out boy" Naomi said.

"No no no no!" Patrick replied

"Aw why not patrick" I said resting my head on his shoulders.

"Because I sound horrible" he replied.

"No you don't your amazing!" I said smiling at him.

The doors opened And the music started to play. We were the first ones in the room and got to pick the table at the front. I took a seat, looking at Naomi swaying to the song.

"Come on.." I say standing up grabbing Naomi's hand.

"I know you want to" she went red and got my hand and got up and we walked to the dance floor. Me and Naomi were dancing to this random song we didn't even know.

Then my cousin comes up to me. She was 9, and she says

"Is that fall out boy over there?" She pokes me

I nod "yes. You like them don't you" I answer. She didn't know joe was my brother.

She nods and hands me a piece of paper and a pen.

"No honey. Your coming to get it with me okay!" She took my hand and came with me nervously.

"Hey joe." I tapped his shoulder "could little Lilly here have Your guys autograph please " he smiled and put out the pen and paper.

"Of course" joe took the paper and pen and signed. And then she went round to pete. He did the same thing. Then to andy. Then patrick. Patrick took the paper and signed it then picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"I love you patty" she said and he put her down and she ran to her mom smiling.

"That was so cute!" I said to patrick. He blushed and then smiled.

"Come on and dance with me!" Naomi shouted just as grand theft autumn came on.

I smile and she just look and grabs my hand and jumps about.

"THIS IS MY FAVOURITE SONG NOW COME ON!" She shouts as other people go to the dance floor. I glance at patrick and he's tapping his foot.

I let go of Naomi's hand and take Patricks and drag him to Naomi and start dancing.

Naomi goes and gets pete and andy and joe.

"WHERE IS YOUR BOY TONIGHT I HOPE HE IS A GENTLEMAN!" Naomi sings to me and we were dancing.

I took Patricks hand. "Come on have some fun!" I say as he dances awkwardly.

We were all dancing and jumping and singing. Pete was screaming. As always.

Pete took Naomi away from us on the dance floor and danced with her. I just looked at the rest of the boys and raised my eyebrow. Grand theft Autumn stopped and another track played.

"I'm gonna go get some drinks okay" joe said going off with andy.

"And then there were two" patrick smirked sitting down. I say down next to him and waited for the drinks. Patrick nudged me and pointed at Naomi and pete. WHO WERE KISSING! Oh my god. Well good for her. She loved him and now they were kissing.

" Wow She loved him you know. Always she would talk about pete this. Pete that.!" I said to patrick moving my chair closer to him.

Joe came back to the table with the drinks. Patrick got up and took a photo of all of us. Then the song dance dance came on. Joe looked at me and took my hand. This was our song. He used to sing this to me and he taught me the guitar to this song. We. Always used to dance to this song.

"Come on amber. This is our song!" He took my hand and he put my hand on his shoulder and my other hand was in his and he put his other hand on my waist. We leaped around the dance floor laughing. The song ended and we sat down

"Guys me and Naomi are dating" pete came over and said holding Naomi's hand.

I got up and hugged her tightly. When everyone else were just like 'congrats man'

Mom and dad came over to the table and sat with us.

A couple more songs played and I was staring to get cold.

"Pete can I have the key because I need to go get the present" patrick said standing up getting the key from pete.

"I'll come with you I need to get something too" I said getting up. He smiled and we walked to the room.

We could still hear the music when we got to the room and I was humming along to the song.

"What did you need to get?" He asked me opening the door.

"A jumper or something, I was getting cold" I answered.

"Why didn't you say, you could of had mine!"

"Nah. It's okay pat," I picked up a jumper and put it on. He got the present and then he got his glasses. I walked up to the door but patrick interrupted me.

"Amber....I...have something to say" he took a breath.

"Yes?" I said looking confused, taking a step towards him.

"I like you,okay. I think you are amazing and so beau-" I cut him off by kissing him hard and pushing him on the bed. I wanted that kiss to last forever. It was perfect. I felt like fireworks and sparks were going off. We broke the kiss because I guess we need to breath.

"You feel the same way?" He questioned smiling up at me as I sat on his lap.

I nodded "yes. Ever since I saw you when you walked in through my door." I giggled and blushed and looked down.

He lightly lifted and moved my chin so he could kiss me once again.

He was perfect already but when he kissed me. He was more than that.

A/n u hope you guys are enjoying my chapters so far! There will be more to come ! Thank you guys for all the votes and the reads love you all❤️