Chapter 19

Ambers POV

I walked into the kitchen were Naomi was standing. We were back at my moms place and the boys were in the basement talking about something.

"So what are you gonna call it?" Naomi said quietly. It? It was a baby. Not just an it.

"We shouldn't be talking about this" I scowled but then smiled

"Well if It was girl I wanted to call it Hayley. But if it was a bot then maybe Kellin. " I spoke back but then joe was over hearing the whole conversation.

"Your pregnant!" He said loudly but luckily no one heard. Naomi ran and covered his mouth.

"Joe! You weren't meant to find out " I said looking down.

"I'm sorry! But my little sister is pregnant. Wait who else knows" he asked and smiled.

"On,y you and Naomi. And ID LIKE TO KEEP IT THAT WAY till after Brendon's wedding!" I said pointing at him. He nodded and then picked me up and hugged me. We both smiled as I heard footsteps coming up from the basement. I quickly grabbed the takeaway menu; not looking at what it had on it.

"Joe everything okay up here" pete said looking Naomi up and down and biting his lip. I just looked at him and shook my head.

"Chinese for dinner tonight?" I said smiling and slamming the menu on the table.

Everyone nodded as I made my way don't to the basement; the rest followed.

"What would you like" I put the menu on the table and patrick picked it up and looked.

They all said what they wanted and I went upstairs to order. Patrick followed me and as I was ordering he put his arms around me. I soon finished and I turned round and stole a quick kiss.

"I believe you just stole a kiss" he smiled as I escaped his arms. He soon caught me from behind.

" yeah and what are you gonna do mr stump" I laughed

"This" he let go of me and I turned round at the right moment and he placed his lips on mine.

Naomi POV

I was walking up the stairs as I heard amber and patrick. I stopped and looked. I didn't want to interrupt anything. Patrick held amber so tightly. And then the next minuet he kissed her. I've never seen amber so happy before. I mean yeah she dated in high school but that was another story. Patrick was her everything. Just like pete was mine. As they were kissing I ran to the kitchen and got my phone and ran back. I stopped midway and smiled at them. I took a quick pic and ran back downstairs where the boys were staying.

"Did you get it?" Pete asked coming over to me kissing my neck.

"Yes" I giggled. He knew that my neck was my soft spot.

"What's that?" He asked looking at the picture of patrick and amber.

" amber and patrick, it was cute so I took a picture. You know, I've never seen amber so happy before." I said hugging him. Pete took my hand and we sat on the sofa together. Well I just sat in his lap.

" I think ambers right for patrick I mean, they both love music, they are both down to earth and they both can get really moody" he joked.

"And they both can sing" I said smiling.

"Amber can sing?" Pete said, joe kinda turned his head and so did andy

" my sister can sing?" Joe replied

"Wow you guys haven't heard her! Right tonight we are having a kareoke" I smiled getting up.

" can I scream?" Pete asked pouting.

"Mayyyyyybbbbbeee" I teased him. He hated being teased but when I did it, he loved it.

He picked me up and kissed me. Andy made us break the kiss as he shouted.

"What's going on" patrick came down the stairs

"Sorry, I died on flappy bird" andy said shyly.

"KARAOKE TIME" Naomi shouted coming out of the kitchen.

"Oh god!" Patrick shook his head smiling.

"Patrick don't complain. Your a singer shut the fuck up bro" Naomi said jokingly. He smiled and hugged Naomi.

Andy went first he sung spotlight, he was alright.

Then joe refused to sing so, Pete sung king for a day, well screamed.

Naomi sung I slept with someone from fall out boy.

Patrick sung this city. We all said he cheated cause it was his own song.

Then there was me. I was going to sing what a catch but I didn't. I stood up; took the mic and picked my song. The only exception by Paramore.

I sung proudly.

When I was younger I saw my daddy cry

And curse at the wind.

He broke his own heart and I watched

As he tried to reassemble it.

And my momma swore

That she would never let herself forget.

And that was the day that I promised

I'd never sing of love if it does not exist.

But darling,

You are the only exception.

I finished the song and everyone was speechless. I sat down quickly and hid my face in Patricks neck.

"Babe, you never said you could sing"

" I can't sing patrick shh" he moved my head up to look at me.

" you CAN sing amber, you have a gorgeous voice" he said. And then Naomi continued and said " I told you guys"

" you told them" I slapped her arm.

" sorry it just kinda fell out.." She pouted.

" I forgive you". They all clapped and wanted me to sing more so I pulled patrick up and me and him did a duet to 20 dollar nose bleed. I sung Brendon's bits.

Everyone started singing along then we started to dance. We moved the coffee table and made space. Andy came and danced with me. He was a pretty good dancer. Naomi came in and busted her moves. She was a dance teacher and had her own studio. She taught me some moves but, I ended up ruining them so I stopped.

Pete and her done the dirty dancing lift at the end. Patrick wanted me to do it but I wouldn't let him. We went to bed soon after, because of Brendon's wedding.