Chapter 15

Ambers POV

Days have passed since mom was in a coma. I've been living at home. With dad and joe. I Have not talked to Naomi pete andy or patrick in days. I hope they still talk to me. It was 2pm and I just got back from hospital.

"Hey" joe said as he walked up to me hugging me.

"Hey, they said mom was showing progress" I gave a slight smile while taking off my coat.

" Patricks coming round later by the way"

"Cool" slumping in the chair I stared into space. I wanted to see him, I really did. It was just my mom. I was so worried shed gone, gone for good. There was a knock at the door.

Joe went to the door. I heard whispering and along comes in patrick with joe close behind. Joe smirked.

"Hey now you kids be good while I'm in the kitchen now" joe said laughing and walking into the kitchen.

Patrick walked over with flowers and chocolates.

"Aw babe for me?" I asked giving a poor smile.

"Of course." He put the flowered In a vase and put down the chocolates.

He came over to me and hugged me tight picking me up.

"How have you been amber" he put me down and kissed my cheek.

"I've been better" I looked up in his eyes. We stopped for a moment. Then our lips met. It was like when we kissed for the first time. The thing called oxygen stopped us.

He sat down and then put me on his lap. We were watching grease. Both of our all time favourite movie. I picked up the box of chocolates while patrick got a blanket. Joe came in and shut the door so we could have some privacy. Patrick put his arms around my waist and we sat and watched grease.

"Oh babe. We have an interview tomorrow" patrick said just as the movie finished.

"Okay well I might not be there cause of my mom and everything" I looked down and he wasn't impressed but the joe ran in.

"moms out of the coma" he shouted. Patrick picked me up and ran to the car where joe drove us. "MOM!" Me and joe shouted hugging mom tightly. I was so happy. Joe picked me up and spun me round.

it was a couple of hours after and mom was home sitting watching the tv when she called me in.        "look whos turned up" she smiled pointing out the window.                                                                          "brendon..?" i said to myself whilst smiling to myslef. i ran to the door and opended it. Brendon stopped and looked at me. i had the biggest smile on my face. i ran and hugged him.                            "theres my beautiful cousin!" he shouted as he picked me up. he put me down and i hugged sarah. i havnt see him in forever because of his tours and yadda yadda yadda.

"how are you doing?" i said walking him into the house. he smiled and repied before he was getting hugs from my mom, dad and  joe, and the rest of fall out boy. brandon was my cousin dont ask me how because my mom never told me but it was something to do with my aunt and yeah.

"well, i have an announcment" brendon said. i saw that sarah had a ring on and my face lit up as he said those beauiful words.

"im getting married" his smile was from ear to ear as he looked at sarah.

"OH MY GOD" i hugged sarah and congratulated both of them but i started to tear up.

"whats wrong?" sarah said patting my back.

"it just, you 2 have been together for so long and its just so beautiful cause you suit eachother" she smiled and naomi came and hugged me aswell as sarah.