[8] Brian May Imagine 3

/// not really smut but also not quite innocent at the end, just a warning ///

Imagine softly being shaken awake by Brian May. "Hey, Y/N, wake up. We're almost here," you could hear your boyfriend's soft voice as your senses started to come back to you. 

During your nap you luckily had managed to drown out the constant noises of the plane's engines, but now they began to fill your ears again, mixed with the quiet chatter of the other passengers. Slowly, you lifted your head and looked around, smiling lightly when your eyes landed on Brian's. "Already?" Your voice was a bit croaky, but luckily there was a bottle of water that Brian handed to you. "Thanks." You took a big gulp, before putting your seatbelt back on. 

"You slept the entire flight, Y/N. I read both books I put in my hand luggage 'for emergencies'." He made exaggerated quotation marks in the air, causing you to laugh. 

"Don't worry Brian, I'll keep you entertained tonight." You waggled your eyebrows at him and chuckled to yourself at the change in his expression, his eyes boring into yours with an intense stare. 

"That's a promise, right? You're gonna have to stay true to that, no discussion." He raised his eyebrows at you, but you were cut off by the pilot announcing that you were about to land. 

In the airport you quickly found your suitcases. During the taxi ride to the small house, both Brian's and your attention was on the world flying past the car's windows. The city you two were in was directly next to the ocean, which you were looking forward to swimming in together with Brian. Before too long, you arrived at where you were going to stay for the next weeks. It was a small hut-like building, which had a very beach-y feeling about it, making it seem very cosy. 

"Brian, this looks amazing," you exclaimed, tearing your gaze away from the view. 

"I know, love. And the best thing is it's right next to a private beach." 

Your eyes lit up even more and you had to refrain yourself from jumping out of the car and running to the beach Brian just mentioned immediately. Instead, you leaned forward and kissed Brian. 

"Come on, Y/N. Let's get our stuff and go inside," He suggested after a few kisses, before hopping out of the car to open your door for you. 

Excitedly, you got out and helped Brian with your suitcases, before he paid the driver and rummaged through his pocket for the key to the small beach house he had rented for the two of you. "Voilà, come in my love." 

Squeezing past him, you entered the house with a wide grin, excited what you were going to experience during your holiday. It seemed like you were quite far off, but you didn't really mind. That only gave you more time alone with Brian, undisturbed. 

But before you could go out and explore the private beach that was literally in your backyard, Brian insisted on looking around the house and starting to get unpacked. You agreed, a bit hesitant, but you knew otherwise it wouldn't get done. When that task could be crossed off the list, it was already getting kind of dark, so Brian suggested to go out for dinner, before spending the evening cuddling on the beach, to which you happily agreed, so that's what you did. 

When you returned from the restaurant, it was almost completely dark, but since your part of the beach faced the west, you were able to catch the last few sunrays, enjoying the view wrapped up in a blanket with Brian. The two of you talked endlessly before you returned back to your small hut and got ready for bed. 

However, it was a while before you got to sleep, because once your lips connected with Brian's for the supposed good night kiss, things got very heated very quickly and soon the night clothes you had just put one were scattered all over the floor while you were exploring each other's bodies. "Brian," you softly sighed in his ear as he settled between your legs and slowly but steadily pushed himself inside you, bringing both of you to unknown heights of pleasure before you fell asleep in each other's arms, absolutely content with the world.