[60] Brian May Imagine - The Guinea Pigs 1

You were on your way over to your best friend Brian May's flat, looking forward to spending a fun, lazy evening with him. It was the end of a long week with a lot of assignments to be completely at once, and neither of you felt like going out. However, neither of you felt like being alone either, so you decided that you would rent a film and spend an evening doing nothing.

With a bag of crisps and the film in a bag you rang the doorbell and when he buzzed you in you went inside and hurried up the stairs, excited to see him.

He was excited to see you too, apparently, because he was already waiting for you in the doorway of his flat, a big smile on his face. "Y/N, finally. I thought you had gotten lost," he teased and stepped aside, letting you come inside.

"Shut up," you chuckled and shook your head. "I went out of my way to get your favourite crisps and this is how you thank me, unbelievable." You smirked at him and handed him the bag. "Here, the least you can do is hold this while I take off my shoes."

"As you wish, ma'am," he chuckled and took the bag, peering inside. "Which film did you bring?" He asked and got out the video casette from the bag.

"I didn't really know what to pick, you know I'm not the best at knowing films. But... I thought the Birds might be fun? Have you seen that?" You asked and took off your shoes, placing them beside his neatly.

Brian shook his head. "No, I haven't. I've wanted to. The Hitchcock film, right? Or is there another film called the Birds?"

"I don't know, there might be. But I brought the Hitchcock film, yeah.." You smiled at him and followed him into the living room.

"Sounds like fun. Do you want anything to eat? I'm making pasta with tomato sauce, I haven't had dinner yet." He placed the crisps on his coffee table and the video beside it before he gave you back the bag.

You folded it up neatly and placed it on the coffee table as well. "Well, if you have some left over, I wouldn't say no, but only if you have enough."

"For you always, you know that." He winked charmingly at you.

You laughed softly and shook your head. "Well in that case. I'd appreciate it actually. Do you need any help?"

"Oh no, don't worry. Wait, actually, maybe you can come get a bowl for the crisps and some forks and glasses and stuff.. If you don't mind."

"Of course not, don't be silly. C'mon, let's do this, I'm curious about the film. Would it be okay if I maybe sleep here tonight? I have a feeling I'll be too lazy to go home later."

Brian chuckled and went into the kitchen with you. "Of course, you know that. You can always sleep here." He stirred the pasta that was still cooking again and tried his tomato sauce before he strained the pasta and divided them into two bowls. With a concentrated look on his face he poured the sauce on top before he handed you one of the bowls with a proud smile. "Here. I hope it doesn't taste completely awful. Do you have something to drink?"

You took the bowl and pointed to two bottles. "Beer? You okay with that?"

"Always, always, you know that." He smiled and took both bottles along with his bowl of pasta so you could carry the forks and spoons. Together you returned to the living room and placed everything on the coffee table before you sat down on the couch.

You let out a sigh of relief and closed your eyes for a moment. "Fucking finally..."

"What?" Brian asked, obviously amused, and looked at you.

"I thought this weekend would never come, honestly. Sometimes I think they're purposely trying to kill us in uni." You shook your head and sat up again to take a sip of your beer.