[38] Freddie Mercury Valentine's Imagine

Alright, you wonderful people :D Here we are. I had a whole plan for this day, but as we all know plans change. I wanted to do long stuff for every one of the four of them, but I don't have the time :/ So I'm going to try to write short things for the other three guys as well later, but I can't promise that I'll get it done today. Hopefully tomorrow. Still. I hope you had a lovely day (especially if you're single like me) and this can make it just a little better :)

  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

"Freddie," you said in a sing-song voice. "Wake up, my love, it's time for breakfast.."

You had been up for about an hour already, you had ordered room service, taken a shower and gotten ready for the day. Normally you wouldn't have bothered getting ready so much longer before Freddie woke up, but it wasn't just any day, it was Valentine's Day. When the room service had arrived, you had added your own touch to the more or less fancy decorations on the trays with some fresh flowers, before you carried the whole thing over to the bed, where Freddie was sleeping peacefully. Until you woke him.

He slowly started to stirr and blinked a little, rubbing his eyes. "It's too early for breakfast," he mumbled and pulled the blanket over his head again.

"No, no, not today mister. Get up, c'mon, I have food for you. And it's Valentine's day so I'm waiting for a kiss." You waited patiently, the smile on your face fading a little more with each second. "You didn't make me fly over here all the way from London so you could sleep on Valentine's Day, did you?"

There was a moment of silence before you could hear Freddie's muffled voice again. "No, you're right.. I'm just still very tired. Thank you for getting breakfast.." He came out from under the blanket, making his hair stick up in everypossible direction. In short, he looked adorable.

"Anything for you, my dear." You placed the tray on his lap and smiled, before you returned to the bed with a beautifully wrapped present in your hands. "Well, this is for you. I hope you like it."

Freddie looked at you with a big smile on his face. "What's this? You didn't have to bring my present here, I would have been happy to get it back home. "

"Oh no, I wanted to give it to you today. It's kind of connect with... a performance, I guess?"

"A performance?" He asked surprised. "What kind of performance?"

You could see a smirk forming on his face, and immediately shook your head. "No, no, nothing like that. Just open the present.."

"Alright, now I'm very curious.." He sat up more and opened his present, his face like that of a child who was excited for Christmas.

To be honest, you probably had the same expression on your face because you were so excited for his reaction. You were close to going over to him and ripping the present out of his hand because you couldn't wait for his reaction.

After he had very carefully unwrapped the present, he found himself holding a frame. He furrowed his eyebrows a little, and looked at it curiously. "What is this? Japanese?"

You nodded with a big smile and sat on the bed beside him. "Yes.. Remember when you read me that love poem, the one by this Japanese writer? Well, I thought the English version was absolutely beautiful, so I pulled some strings and got it written out for you in Japanese.."

"Oh my god.." Freddie's eyes were wide.

"But that's not everything," you continued and smiled at him. "I learned how to say it, in Japanese.."

Freddie looked up at you with a smile. "In Japanese? But isn't that like really long?"

"Yeah," you chuckled. "I practised a lot. And I had help. Are you ready?"

"Hang on," Freddie told you and carefully placed the frame down beside him. He then proceeded to pull you onto his lap so you were straddling him. He gently placed his hands on your waist and looked at you with a big smile. "Now I'm ready."