[64] Brian May Imagine - The Guinea Pigs 5

"So..," you said, trying to get yourself out of this dangerous state of mind. "What are you planning to wear?"

"Yes... hang on," he told you and opened his wardrobe. "Nothing fancy but I've learned that my judgement is sometimes not the best apparently." You watched him get out a basic shirt and some trousers before he did something that startled you a little - but not necessarily in a bad way. He took off his shirt.

With wide eyes you stared at him, needing a moment before you were able to function again. "W-What are you doing?" You questioned.

"I'm getting changed," he pointed out the obvious, sounding a little amused. "Come on, don't be ridiculous. There's nothing there you haven't seen before. I thought we had agreed to be grown up over this. Unless of course you've changed your mind," he challenged you, raising his eyebrows.

"Of course I haven't don't be silly," you told him firmly, maybe too quickly for it to be entirely believable. Seeing him shirtless affected you more than it should have because he was just your best friend. However, it didn't seem like a good thing that you had to keep reminding yourself of that every time you looked at him.

"Mhm, I'm being silly, okay," he said with a cheeky undertone, smirking at you.

"Oh shut up," you muttered, more or less discretely averting your eyes. Because he wasn't just shirtless now, he was also taking off his trousers and that inspired your imagination a lot more than his bare chest did. The memories flashing through your mind were wonderful. You couldn't stop yourself from thinking back to when you had seen his trousers come off the last time... it hadn't been him who took them off, it had been you and his reaction to that had sped up your heart to an almost unbearably fast pace. You could still hear his soft sighs and little quiet moans echoing through your head and it gave you goosebumps. He was so hot...

You were pulled out of your daydream rather unceremoniously by something hitting your face - a shirt as it turned out. Confused you looked at Brian. "What was that for?"

"I was just wondering if you're still in there. You didn't seem to hear me," he pointed out, a slight smirk still present on his face.

"Uhm...," you mumbled and shrugged. "Yes, I was just .. you know, thinking that I probably should go and change too before we go to Freddie's..." Fiddling with the shirt still, you only really dared to look at him shortly because the look he was giving you was a little unsettling. It was as if he knew that hadn't been on your mind - and that your thoughts had actually been a lot less innocent than getting changed.

If you were honest with yourself he probably did know that, but luckily he didn't comment on it, he just winked at you and then proceeded to cover up this glorious mostly naked view you had of him with his chosen outfit for the evening.

You made sure to watch him closely - only to make sure you got the most detailed view of the outfit of course, there was no other reason. And ... he looked good. No one could deny that. It was a slightly strange combination, but he could pull it off. Normal didn't work on him very well actually.

When he was dressed, he smiled his sweet smile and you and stretched out his arms to the side a little awkwardly. "Well? What do you think? Will this do okay?"

You took this chance you had, the very obvious invitation to stare at him uninhibitedly for a few moments. He looked fabulous. The trousers were a little tight on him - black, so not too revealing but in the right light you caught a glimpse of what reminded you again of that incredible night. Sometimes it didn't seem very much, you had noticed that on other occasions because... eyes did stray occasionally, it would be too tempting not to do that. But actually you were surprised by what he tended to disguise very well.