[41] John Deacon Valentine's Imagine

Who would have thought it? This is (finally haha) the last one. Yay. This is a more typical Valentine's story again, maybe that's more to your liking than the Brian one, I had a feeling you didn't really like that all that much. Correct me if I'm wrong :D

  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

/// not really smut but also not innocent, just a warning ///

You were standing in the kitchen, finishing the last of the dishes. It wasn't long before your husband and kids would be home, and you knew you needed to be done in the kitchen before that or it wouldn't get done at all. You knew that from past experience. Normally you didn't mind just doing it the following day or after dinner, but that day you didn't want to spend more time in the kitchen than necessary.

It was Valentine's Day and you were going to spend it with your husband after a very busy day. Currently all four kids were out with your husband, buying some last things that you needed for dinner tonight. And probably a bunch of extra stuff if you knew John as well as you thought you did. He loved spoiling your kids, and if they wanted some sweets they usually got them. Within reason of course, so you didn't really mind.

When the last plate was finally dry and put away you dried your hands and got some hand lotion before you allowed yourself to relax on the couch for a few minutes - until the rest of your family would be back. It wasn't as long as you probably needed it, you desperately needed some time to properly relax, but when you heard the front door being opened, you straightened up, expecting your kids to come running into the living room to greet you and tell you about their probably very adventurous trip to the grocery store.

However, that didn't happen, the front door was closed again and the house stayed quiet. Suspiciously quiet. Furrowing your eyebrows you got up and slowly made your way into the hallway, not quite sure what to expect. You considering quickly grabbing a knife from the kitchen - just in case - but somehow that seemed a little exaggerated.

And as it turned out, it wasn't necessary in the slightest. Because it was John who had come inside. Alone, but at least it wasn't a burglar. You were still slightly confused, but relieved.

"Hey, where are the kids?" You asked and walked over to your husband, taking the bag with the groceries from him.

He kissed you very softly, a smile on his face, and took off his shoes and jacket. "They're at your parents' for the night, they offered to watch them so we could have some time for ourselves.."

Your smile only grew more and more with what you were hearing, and when John had taken off his jacket you saw that he had changed into a suit. It couldn't get much better than that, John looked incredible in a suit. And now you had him all to yourself, in an empty house, on Valentine's Day. Was there anything better? Not really.

You placed the bag with groceries down on the floor of the hallway and wrapped your arms around him, smirking at him. "You're a genius, you know that, right?"

John chuckled and wrapped his arms around you too, pulling you closer. "Yes, I know." He kissed you very softly before he pulled away, gently caressing his cheek. "Now, I got us some stuff, and I thought that we could cook together, have some nice wine, then some nice food, listen to some good music, and then just see what the evening brings.. How does that sound to my lovely beautiful wife?"

You chuckled and kissed his cheek softly. "That sounds amazing.. really. It proves even more what a genius you are. Let me just quickly go change into something nice, okay?" When he was about to protest you gently placed your finger on his lips and smiled. "I know you think I look pretty the way I am, but I can hardly be in comfy trousers while you're wearing a suit. I'll be quick, I promise."

You didn't give him a chance, you simply kissed him again quickly before you hurried upstairs to change into one of your nicer dresses and quickly fix your make up a little. You knew that John didn't really mind that, he loved seeing you dressed up. Just as much as you loved seeing him dressed up. It didn't take you very long, so you returned downstairs, where John was already in the kitchen.

He had put on one of your favourite records already, dimmed the light and lit a few candles. You could hear him in the kitchen, so that was where you went. He had to have heard you because he turned around and smirked.

"Well hello there, gorgeous.."

You chuckled and walked over to him, wrapping your arms around him. "Well hello there, handsome." You slowly let your hands wander down his back, not being shy about the fact that you loved touching him. "Shall we get started on the food? I'm a little hungry."

John smirked and leaned down a little, nearly touching your lips with his. "You know what? Me too.."

You only had time for a slightly unattractive chuckle before he captured your lips with his. It was such a cheesy line but luckily he didn't need to charm you anymore. Actually you found those lines charming in this context. That was why you kissed him back eagerly, pulling him even closer, as much as that was still possible. Neither of you bothered holding back with letting your hands wander, already partially getting past the barriers of your fancy clothes.

Just as things were getting really good, John slowly pulled away, reluctant, but still. Breathing a little heavier than normally, you looked at him and giggled, smirking. "What, was that already getting too much for you to handle?"

John blushed slightly and shrugged with a smirk. "You're so much more attractive than you realise, you know? And you're such a tease..."

"I'm a tease?" You asked, laughing slightly. "You're the one who pulled away..."

"Because.." He stepped back a little and chuckled. "I need a little distraction if you don't want this to end soon."

Now you laughed more. "Oh come on, as if you can only do it once, you've proven in the past that more often than not you need a second time.. not that I'm complaining, I'm just saying."

"Well... I thought that maybe while the food is in the oven we could dance a little.. and see what will happen." he laughed softly. "It's been much too long since we've done anything like this, wow.." He took a deep breath and looked at you, biting his lip. "You know what, screw plans.." He pulled you close again and gently squeezed your butt. "You look incredible in that dress, and yet all I want to do is take it off you... and have some fun with you."

You smirked and placed your hand on his chest, very slowly, teasingly moving it down his body. "Then why don't you? I don't think we'll be very productive unless we have some fun first."

The closer your hand got to his crotch, the heavier his breathing got. He nodded and leaned his head back a little when you ran your hand over the quickly growing bulge in his trousers. "I think now you're the genius of us," he told you before he reached for your hand and hurried over to the couch with you.

"I love you so much," he told you, his voice low, husky as he pushed you onto the couch before he captured your lips in a passionate kiss again, this time not stopping himself when he began taking off your dress.