Let's get to know our characters

SYDNEY MAY PARKER

She was the star football player of her school. Extremely beautiful, popular, a prankster yet not bitchy. She is also very friendly unless you don't get on her bad side. Never had any relationships in high school, there is a reason for that, read on to find out.

She disappeared ten years ago, literally. Left no notes, nothing to get an idea where she went. Sure her father, gave school the excuse, due to family's difficult times, they were moving. But where? She also has the most unusual relationship with a guy named, Nate (Nathaniel). They may know almost everything about each other, may be the greatest friends, yet they were enemies. They were known to throw most ultimate type of pranks on one another.

NATHANIEL (NATE) MAISIE WILLIAMS

He was the quarterback of his team. Every girl worshipped his everything. School's most popular boy, changed girls like his clothes. Swoon worthy body, perfect hair, unusually beautiful eyes. You get it, don't you? Knew Sydney since he was four years old. Ultimate prankster.

When Sid (Sydney) disappeared, he tried to search for her. His father was the highest ranking Williams Industries, so he had the power. But she was nowhere to be found.

Fast forward to ten years later, he is now the CEO of still highest earning/ranking Williams Industries, no strings type of guy yet manages to get the most number of girls. 

Guys, please give this story a chance. I promise it will be worth it.