CHAPTER XXIII

NATHANIEL WILLIAMS

I am overly exhausted and tired. Mostly because of the crazy stunt Natasha decided to pull in front of Sid. The thing that shocks me is, she practically ran away like blocking us from her vision. This is because: a) she can't stand forced PDA or b) she likes me.

(A/N : DON'T SAY ANYTHING BOUT HIM, PEOPLE. I JUST WANNA END THIS STORY AND ALSO THAT GUY IS SMART)

For once, I thought that we (me and Sid) could have a normal day, but apparently Natasha has other plans for me.

"Oh hun?" her shrilly voice almost destroyed my eardrums.

"Huh?"

"Zip me up?" she asked me.

Mental torture begin.

I went into her room, she was standing in front of a tall mirror, twirling, inspecting herself from all the angles. I was already really angry with her, then when she asked, "I don't look too fat in this? Do I? I think that not eating vegan has affected my physique..."

I put on a tight smile and replied, "Yes, you do."

***

SYDNEY PARKER

"Well are you ready Mia and Lila?" I cried for the fifth time.

"Just a minute!" Mia shouted and scrambled out.

"Yes!  Yes!" hurried Lila, putting the lipstick in her bag.

I huffed at both of them and said, "You are getting me late..."

Lila snapped her fingers and replied, "Sweety, fashionably late,"

I snapped, "Yeah right,"

***

"Oh my god! It is really her," 

"Is she real?"

"Where did she go?"

I sighed as I heard the whispers going around me. As soon as I entered this pub/ restaurant, I was delighted to see my long before friends. Some really close ones and some that I had pulled pranks on, regardless I knew almost each and every one of them.

"Sydney!" a familiar voice screeched while a girl in black dress ran towards me.

She trapped me in a bear like hug, her hair flowing all round to her back. 

Riley Jones.

"Hey," I whispered excitedly, wrapping my arms around her and burying my face in her hair.

She pulled back and looked at me tearfully. Then with slightly hoarse voice, she whispered, "What happened?"

I just shook my head at her, she knew slightly of my past. I didn't intend to tell her anything about it, but she kind of caught my dad hitting me. Like a good friend she was, she ran to the police, reprimanded me for my quietness but eventually, after my rigorous requests not to tell the police, she acquiesced. 

"Babe, you know running from your prince charming is really naughty?" a guy's hand wrapped around her waist and pulled to his side. A very familiar guy, I might add. Richard Gates.

Then looking at me, he gasped and asked, "Sid Bear?" (yeah, he called me that)

"Hey, Richie Rich," I smiled at him weakly. (yeah and I called him that)

He hugged me ferociously, his muscles almost killing me (he was our star quarterback).

"Rich," I choked.