EPILOGUE

SYDNEY PARKER

"MOMMY! REECE DESTROYED MY BED!" cried my five year old daughter, Elizabeth.

"IT WAS A JOKE, MOMMY!" cried Reece, my seven year old boy. 

"They are awake?" Nate, on my side, asked groggily. 

"Mhmm," I replied, pecking his lips before getting up. Tying the silk robe around my naked body, I said, "Wake up Nate..."

"Five minutes more," he whined childishly.

I walked up to him and placed my lips on his. The kiss was soft and sweet at first, which then turned to a fiery and passionate one. Grabbing his hair, I deepened the kiss, our tongues fighting for dominance. Until, I let him take over. 

Pulling back, I took a deep breath, trying to calm my ragged breath when he pecked my swollen lips once more and said, "That's a really good way of waking me up, Sid..."

I smiled at him, before opening the door and walking up to my children's room. They are the best thing that ever happened to me, besides Nate. Reece, had taken up his father's brown hair and eye color. He is seven years' old and extremely athletic and well... egotistical. I know it's kind of bad for a mother for describing her child as egotistical, but well... Nate's persona is well evident in Reece. 

Elizabeth, on the other hand, also has Nate's brown hair but my light brown eye color. She is the exact opposite of her brother. She's sweet and courteous, like really really courteous. But behind that angelical face lies an extremely deceptive mischievous one. She is five years old and though her brother teases her often, he is really overprotective of her.

"Kids?" I asked, while trying to hide a yawn, which was threatening to escape. I totally blame Nathaniel for this, that guy is horny as fuck.

A pair of shouts and cries filled my eardrums as they both complained. 

"Mom! Tell Reece not to pull any more pranks on me!" Elizabeth groaned.

"Mom! Tell Reece not to pull any more pranks on me" mimicked Reece, in a girly voice. I silenced him with a 'Don't- mess- with- me- in- the- mornings- look', to which he acquiesced. 

I looked past Elizabeth, at her bed. Horrified, I looked towards Reece's sheepish face and asked him angrily, "Why did you cover her bed in eggs?"

He was looking at anywhere but me and replied embarrassed, "School project?"

"Reece darling, one more time you pull a prank of this kind on your sister, you are grounded for a month," I replied, through my gritted teeth.

"Yes mom," Reece replied.

Though Reece and Elizabeth, have been born in a billionaire's family, I have tried to give them as normal upbringing as possible. They have to work hard to become as wealthy as their father, not just simply inherit it. Reece, wants to become a professional football player and Elizabeth wants to become a business woman. 

"Wow Reece," Nate whistled, while coming beside me, assessing the mess around us. I shot him daggers, to which he amended quickly, "I mean, you have twenty other classmates to prank my little Messi so why pull it on Lizzie huh?"

I looked at Nate angrily and he sighed and said, "Don't pull any more pranks, Reece...."

Then they both pouted at me adoringly and whined, "You are no fun!"

I sighed and said, "I'll get the breakfast ready. Remember, others are coming today so I want this mess cleaned."

All of them groaned and started to clean up the room while I rushed to the fridge to get some eggs. I had left my job as Nate's PA. He really did get distracted by my presence and then he wouldn't allow me to work under anyone else, so I decided to open a charity organisation. We aim at better necessities for the Syrian refugees. 

"The eggs are going to burn, sweetheart," Nate whispered in my ear huskily.

I turned around and cried, "Don't scare me like that Nathaniel Williams! And stop with that voice of yours," I added, staring at him pointedly. 

"What voice?" he asked, though knowing exactly what I was talking about. 

"You know very well what I am talking about," I replied frustrated. 

He got up from his seat and advanced on me slowly and smiled innocently, "I don't Sid."

I gulped as he stood directly in front of me. Tucking a hair strand behind my ear, he leaned in until my breasts were pushed up against his rock hard chest. Tingly sensations were erupting all over my body. Seriously, I am bewildered to how does he have this effect on me even after three years! 

Then, surprisingly he rested his hands on my abdomen and closed his lips dangerously upon mine, brushing and teasing them. I looked up to his mischievous eyes, wondering what he's up to, when he started tickling me.

I laughed hysterically as he continued tickling me. My laughs echoed in the kitchen as tears dropped from my eyes and I begged, "Stop Nate!"

But he continued his merciless assault. My stomach was paining when Reece and Lizzie entered. Nate suddenly stopped and looked at me, meaningfully.

 Looking up at them, he said, "Little munchkins, wanna have a tickling fight with mom?" 

                                                                 ***

"How's my little ball of sweetness?" I asked playfully to the little baby resting in Lila's arms.

Lila and Mason had arrived. Yep, they both tied the knot last year. Lila gave birth to Naomi last month.

"How are you?" I asked, helping Lila bring the baby kit.

"Great," she muttered and said, "Sid, this baby work is really tiring!" I nodded at her understandingly while bringing her a glass of water. 

The doorbell rung after which Nate shouted, "I'll get it!"

In came, Mia and her boyfriend, Mike. Greeting were exchanged, as the door opened. Patrick entered as my kids shouted gleefully, "Uncle Patrick!"

Yes, they loved him more than me.

"How are my little dinos?" Patrick's muffled voice came.

I sighed. Getting up, I untangled my kids from Patrick. He (Patrick) broke up with Jake and pursued his passion of travelling the world, though they both still are good friends. Patrick, is now a blogger and a prominent one. I am so proud of him.

"SYDNEY!" he roared and trapped me in a bear hug.

Patting his back, I replied, "Yeah Patrick, good to see you too..."

Then, he greeted the others. Nate and him have been great friends. When Nate saw him kissing Jake he freaked out. And the expression on his face! I had almost cried out, "WHERE IS THE FUCKING CAMERA WHEN YOU NEED IT!"

"MOM! LIZZIE SOAKED ME WITH ROTTEN EGGS!" Reece interrupted my train of thought. Ah! My kids!

Lila chuckled and said, "Well then it's true! The saying,"  turning at our confused expressions she explained, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!"

True that. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I COULDN'T THINK OF ANY OTHER WAY OF ENDING THIS BOOK. ANYWAYS RICHARD AND RILEY ARE NOT HERE BECAUSE THEY ARE OFF ON A TRIP, IN CASE U ARE WONDERING.

AND.....

YAY! THIS BOOK IS FINISHED!!!!

I JUST WANNA SAY THAT, I LUV U ALL FOR SUPPORTING ME WITH THIS BOOK. ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES AND SUGGESTIONS MEANT A LOT TO ME!

YEAH, THAT'S ALL. AND ALSO I AM THINKING OF STARTING ANOTHER BOOK, I WILL POST A MESSAGE BOUT IT.

UNTIL THEN.