CHAPTER X

SYDNEY PARKER

"Yes, thank you," I replied to the manager of the hotel, The Grand.

Seriously, whatever Nate did to me was purely evil, but on the latter, I am not a saint either. So I came with another plan to get back to him, it will not be as evil as his, but surely embarrassing. That too in front of the most elite group of people.

THE LAST THREE HOURS

"WHAT THE FUCK NATE!" I shout at him as he is laughing manically in front of the bathroom door. I slam the door on his face, I guess he stubbed his toe when I did that, good for him. 

I spent the whole hour trying to get the slimy thing off my hair. I ordered Nate to bring me the shampoo and conditioner I use. Thankfully, he didn't argue and got it fast. I have been scrubbing and scrubbing since then to remove this shit off me. Also I smell as if a cow pooed upon me and then on top of that a million people farted upon me. You all get it right?

"What the hell was in it!" I shout from inside the bathroom.

"Oh, there were a lot of things, why?" he said smugly. I could practically hear his ear splitting grin right now.

"Care to explain this 'there were a lot of thing'," I deadpanned.

"Well, to start with- there were some rotten eggs in my fridge, after that I put some flour in it and a little milk, about a litre ya know. And after that I thought how much you liked those chocolate brownies, so I added three of them in my simply extraordinary mixture," what a waste of those tasty brownies, "Then I added six bottles of glue so that it sticks on to your body, a little ketchup and mayonnaise, lime, beef broth.... I guess that was what I did..."

I seriously wanted to puke so badly right now.Oh WHY! Didn't God kill me before this idiot performed his idiocy! 

"Anything else?" I asked sarcastically.

"Salt to taste and a pinch of red chilli powder. Now I think that I could have added the coriander for garnishing," he concluded jovially. 

"Idiot," I muttered under my breath. If I weren't sitting here naked trying to get this shit off me, he would already be dead.

And that is where I worked with this master plan of mine.  

PRESENT TIME

I put my mobile in my jeans pocket and proceeded in Nate's room to start my plan.

Nate was lying on his bed typing furiously on his laptop. I went quietly and sat beside him and turned on the television. After twenty minutes of meaningless flipping through different channels, he still didn't acknowledge my presence. How rude!

"I am hungry," I blurted out.

He raised his eyebrows at me and asked, "Should I ask the cook to make something or you will cook by yourself?"

"I wanna go out," I whined childishly and snatched his laptop from his hand and shut the screen.

"HEY!" he cried.

"Let's go to The Grand," I chimed, "I already booked us a table so don't bother with it,"

"Well, today you were the one not wanting to be seen with me. What's up now?" he asked.

I simply smiled at him and went out of the room.

After so long thirty minutes, Nate was finally ready. Seriously how much time does he take! We are just going out for lunch.

"Listen," he said seriously, before starting the car, " I sincerely am sorry for today... It was just a prank but I shouldn't have done it," 

Let me tell you something. Nathaniel Williams never apologises until and unless some business deal is getting out of his hands. So to say I was shocked, was an understatement. 

I nodded at him and he smiled apologetically once more and drove us to The Grand.

                                                                                              ***

"Under whom is the booking Ma'am?" the receptionist asked, also eyeing Nate wholly, while he grinned at her. What a flirt. 

"Sydney Parker," I replied firmly.

She scanned through the computer and then nodded at the the waitress who led us to our table.

While Nate was choosing from the menu, I excused myself to the restroom. I hurriedly went to the manager and said, "Sir, I want to ensure that all the preparations are going as per the special order given," 

"Yes Ma'am," he added hesitantly, "But..."

"Do not worry, you won't loose your job," I reassured him.

I then made my way towards our table and quickly glanced at the other diners. 

"I have already ordered, Baked Alaska good for you?" he asked.

I nodded at him. Till the food came, we talked about all kinds of things, love interests, businesses and all. All but anything regarding my past. And finally the food came. Finally. 

My plan is simple, add the Carolina Reaper (a pepper) and Ghost pepper in between the dishes and watch the guy in front of me explode.

Nate took a bite out of his and voila. His face contorted and immediately his whole face became red. His eyes and nose started watering. 

"Waiter," he screamed, in the otherwise quite restaurant. All the heads turned towards us. Nate was still wailing and clutching his mouth frantically when a whole team of waiters and waitresses rushed towards us with jars of cold milk, ice cream and Oreo and water. He sweared at all of them and gulped the milk and ice cream in the most ungentlemanly manner. 

I, on the other hand, too was helping him with the ice cream and all in between laughing hysterically at his situation. 

"WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS THIS!" he shouted at the whole staff, the other diners had been cleared by the manger by now, to save the restaurant's reputation, I presume.

"Sir," the manager began nervously, "We were ordered to this..."

"BY WHO, THE DEVIL!" cried Nate.

"Sydney Parker, Mr. Williams," replied the whole legion of staff.

Nate was quiet at their answer, insanely quiet.

" I will deal with you later," he said menacingly and stormed out of the restaurant. I stood there quietly, well this was awkward. I think I sure had gone a little too far. I managed to get out of the restaurant under the accusing glares of the whole staff. But Nate's Porsche was gone.

Great! 

"Taxi!" I hailed.

NATHANIEL WILLIAMS

She is most evil person, I've ever met in my life. She managed to embarrass me in front of the most reputed group of society. Damn her! But I started this on the other hand... But I even apologised.... And I must end this, we aren't in high school anymore!

Or, we can pursue this. I choose the latter.

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN.

At that very glorious moment my phone ringed, without looking at the caller ID, I picked it up,

"Natty," I was greeted by a shrilly voice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW, I KNOW. THIS CHAPTER MAYBE THE MOST CRAPPIEST ONE I'VE EVER WRITTEN. EVEN I AM DISGUSTED BY THIS, YET I AM POSTING IT. SO SORRY.

THOUGH PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.