CHAPTER IX

SYDNEY PARKER

I woke up with the most terrible back ache I had ever experienced. Imagine you were told to sit straight, and I mean the stiff straight for a freaking whole day, and when you moved even a little, a red hot iron rod was pierced through your spine. I was feeling that. Okay, maybe I was exaggerating a bit but really, my back SHOULD HAVE BEEN PAINING.

That's the kind of thing you will experience if you wake up after sleeping on a couch for the whole night. But, surprisingly I didn't feel even a thing, except the really welcoming warmth and the two really muscular arms wrapped around me.

WAIT ARMS! MUSCULAR! WHAT THE HELL!?

I opened my eyes and found me and Nate on a bed, with a blanket wrapped around us and Nate's hands enveloping me, thus the extra warmth. My back was facing him and he had snuggled in my neck. I really want to wake up in the same position everyday..... WOAH Sid! Where the hell did that come from! 

But I must admit, despite Nate having those delicious biceps ( My thoughts are too wayward), he is really cuddly. He is just like my Baymax. Yes people, I do have the Big Hero 6 stuff toy and let me say, that he is just so adorable. Though, I always wanted one of my own Toothless. Anyways. 

I turned and faced Nate. He was too cute while sleeping, mouth a little open and his hair sticking around in different directions and his long eyelashes and all... he was way too godly. Don't tell him that I said that. Surprisingly, he didn't have any morning breath. That's very unearthly. I stared at his beautiful face for a while, the slight stubble on his chin, his luscious and really kissable lips, his angular nose and his extremely dark coloured eyes. Wait eyes! 

Nate was smiling at me smugly, wide awake I may add and said, "Well, Good Morning to you too..."

I couldn't face his smug smile. So, I asked the first question that came to my mind, "What's the time?"

"It's ten," he replied, amused.

"Hmmmm.." I drawled on. Suddenly, it hit me, "WHAT!" I screeched and bolted upright, "SHIT! I have work... You have work... I work for you. WE are in the same bed! I AM LATE! SHIT! FUCK! LA CONNERIE! Scheisse ! mierda! OH NOOOOO" I rambled on and on saying shit in each and every language that I knew.

Nate chuckled. Is he human! I shouted, "Nate this is not funny, you idiot!"

He put his hands on my shoulders and replied, "Relax, Sid. I called the office and told them that we both won't be able to attend today."

My panic increased, "DID YOU JUST SAY WE! They may be thinking I am with you... SHIT!"

He frowned and asked, "What's the problem with you being with me?"

I realised my saying and amended, "It's not like that...."

"Besides," he continued, still in slightly hurt tone, "I gave them a different excuse for you."

"What?"

"Diarrhoea," he replied seriously.

I stared at him for a second.

two

Three

Four, Five, Six

Seven, Eight, nine

and finally burst, "NATHANIEL WILLIAMS!"

I lunged at him, but he was quicker. He took hold of both of my hands and pinned me down with him on the top. It may have been a very compromising situation, if we exclude the moment. He bent down and whispered in my ears huskily, "Payback," My breath became ragged and my heart started beating really fast. We just looked at each other for a few minutes, his eyes were a shade darker and I guess mine would have been too, when I finally broke the silence, "I should get freshened up,"

He nodded with a slight smile as if he was sharing an inside joke and got off me. I got off the bed and twisted the knob of the bathroom door. As I entered, a bucket full of foul smelling slimy substance fell upon me. I was shocked to even say anything. I just stood there, my hands on my hair. As I brought the thingy in front of me, there were... egg shells in it, flour, red colour and many other things.

I couldn't even believe he was capable of doing this shit to me. I helped him, for god's sake. I helped him sleep, I even cooked or whatever microwaved for him. IS THIS HOW A PERSON REPAYS FOR THE HELP!

I shouted at the top of my voice, "NATE!"

And there stood the devil in front of me, with a phone in his hand, laughing hysterically and tears running down from his eyes, recording everything.

OH HE SURE AS HELL IS GOING TO PAY. LET THE BATTLE BEGIN.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND FROM HERE'S WHERE THE PRANK WARS BEGIN. ENJOY.

AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER ALSO USUALLY I READ MY CHAPTER ONCE BEFORE POSTING IT BUT I HAVEN'T DONE THAT FOR THIS ONE. SO SORRY FOR THE ABRUPT SENTENCES, CRAPPY DIALOGUES AND EVERYTHING.

THANK YOU FOR READING.