CHAPTER VI

HI PEOPLE. ONE IMP THING, I MAY BE WRITING SOME CHAPTERS IN THIRD PERSON ALSO, SO I WILL MENTION IT AT THE STARTING.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON

The following days at the Williams Industries were nothing new for Sydney. She was muddled up at work whereas Nathaniel didn't get to see a lot of Sydney. Besides, it aches him to know that each and every woman will stop and present herself to him except the one he sincerely craves for. The rest didn't even mean anything to him. Sure they could satisfy his needs but they couldn't placate his desire. 

SYDNEY PARKER

I was double checking the files Nate had sent me. His past behaviour had indeed shocked me. But, he didn't make any of his moves again. Strangely though, something inside me wanted him to repeat them. Trap me into his arms, the way his lips moved sensuously, the faint smell of aftershave.... Snap out of it! 

You are starting to sound like one of his sluts.

I am not really in the mood to argue with my conscience. My eyes had bags under them and also I felt that I had lost a lot of weight. Thank God, Williams Industries were paying me enough salary, otherwise the amount of suits I had needed to buy for keeping up with the people's style here would have left me broke.

"Ahem..."

I looked up and my jaw dropped, like literally dropped. In front of me stood a really beautiful lady, with her perfectly sculpted eyebrows and high cheekbones, she must be some kind of supermodel or something. Even her eyes were very beautiful, and she even managed to apply eyeliner perfectly! Is she even for real?

"Errr... yeah....I am here to meet Natty," her voice was extremely shrilly, so much that it hurts if you listen to her closely and on top of that, she slightly purrs her words to make them look seducing. So much for a nice impression. Quickly pulling my wits together, I asked her in a business like voice, "Sure mam, do you have an appointment?" 

As soon as I uttered the words, she laughed more like, is there an animal which I can use to describe her? Probably not. Anyways she laughed and replied, "Darling! I do not need an appointment, just tell him it's Natasha Allen," 

I nodded at her and phoned Nate. After two rings he picked up, "Sir, there's a lady here by the name Natasha Allen wishing to meet you," I said in a mechanical voice.

He muttered 'Fuck' and a few other profanities and muttered, "What's the old bull doing here right now?"

"Sir?"

"Sorry, Sid ask her what the hell is she doing here? You may use a few profanities if you wish," he suggested.

"I had rather now," I mumbled and covered the receiver with my hand, "May, I know the reason for you being here Ms. Allen?" I asked her.

"Do I now need a reason to see him!" she screeched, a few officials working seemed to eye us, Madeline, a rather kind colleague of mine, raised an eyebrow, I just shook my head and said through the phone, "Sir, the lady insists on meeting you,"

"By all means," he said, exasperated, "You will not let her in, Sid,"

"Give me the phone, you little brat!" she cried haughtily, while walking towards me with a click-clack of her heels. I quickly muttered in the receiver, "I am sorry, Nate,"

"What are you-" I put down the receiver and quickly said, "Mam, Mr. Williams would see you now," I said while giving her an apologetic smile.

She nodded at me, chuckled to herself quietly and I think she called me a 'bitch' but I wouldn't press on the issue. I noticed that as graceful and confident her stance maybe, there was something slutty about her. Her butt seemed to literally fall off in her tight dress.