CHAPTER XV

SYDNEY PARKER

I was on my fourteenth or fifteenth shot at this nightclub named - Gold. People were dancing in the most vulgar yet enticing way here. Something inside me had a slight wish to join them...

Jeez... these shots are manipulating my brain functioning. I was already starting to feel a little dizzy and my vision was like slightly blurry. And also I was eyeing this man really closely. He was a good feet taller than me, extremely sexy and hot with all that razor sharp jawline and beautiful eyes. To add to the fun, he had also glanced at me a few times and smiled slightly, making me blush. But he was not as handsome as Nate, who by just being around me made my insides squirm.... FUCK! Why am I thinking about him? I am here to forget him and everything related to him for just one night...

Okay Sydney nothing about Nate for the night. 

The bar tender asked me something and I motioned him for two more shots. He nodded and disappeared behind the booth and came back with more in his hands. I quickly gulped them down one after the other, though the burning sensation in my throat was unwelcome and terrible it made me 'not me'. It's pretty difficult to understand a drunk person's thoughts huh?

I felt hot breath on my neck, when I turned there stood the guy I had been eyeing for a while smiling at me sheepishly and asked, "Would you like to dance?"

I nodded and slurred, "Sure," and winked at him. Yeah people I had lost it.

I stood up from my seat but my legs gave away, I wobbled and was about to fall (totally blame the heels) when 'The guy' caught and steadied me. "You sure you want to dance?" he asked unsure.

I nodded at him and somehow dragged him towards the dance floor. Quick fact about me: I can motherfucking dance. Not like the school party kinda dance but the totally drunkard hot and slutty kinda dancing. Not to brag but I can sure as hell move. The guy seemed to agree to my silent conversation with myself for he was following (with his eyes) each and every move of mine- the sway of my hips, dropping low and each and every ridiculous thing I was doing. I moved slightly closer to him and grinded my body into his. I could feel his boner on my stomach. I slowly whispered in his ear ," Let's see what you got baby."

Yup definitely lost it.

*** 

NATHANIEL WILLIAMS

This gotta be the worst date in my whole life!

Natasha is rambling about her new line of make up and accessories. Something which I will never understand and on top of that she has ordered the vegan salad. I know the models need to eat low calories things and all but the thing is - she ordered it for both of us. It is so bland and tasteless that I may puke right now on her idiotic olive green dress. Man I wished Sid would be here right now, though she may talk about some topics I will never care about but she herself is so enchanting that when she talks I am totally en captured by her. Fuck I am sounding the same cheesy pussy again... 

My phone ringed and Natasha stopped talking immediately and eye it with suspicion. THANK GOODNESS SHE STOPPED! It was my agent Logan Danton, I am so giving him a promotion.

I accepted the call, "Logan?"

"Sir. She has moved from her hotel room,"  Logan's mechanical voice kicked in.

"Where is she now?" I asked him worriedly. 

"Gold Nightclub, Sir," he said in the same monotonous voice.

"Right," I said and hung up.

Confused? Well, I asked Logan to keep tabs on Sydney's position. I do not know why, a precaution I guess.

Then to Natasha I said calmly, "Natasha, I have a meeting to attend to,"

"Can't you do it later?" she pouted and failed miserably. I almost shuddered. That image will give me constant nightmares.

"No," I said firmly and gave her 'the look'. I think she got the message. Without saying another word, I moved to my car and instructed the driver to take me to 'Gold.' It's a quite well known nightclub.

Within 5 minutes, we reached there and I entered it. I searched the whole place for her and there she danced- with a guy in an extremely intimate way, dirty dancing. It made my blood boil. I made my way to them and asked the guy, "May I dance with her?" It was more of an order. The guy's eyes burned with recognition and he quickly obliged. I took his place and she never noticed. I wonder what is she doing here because Sid never drank out of her wits, therefore she was always the designated driver of the party. But here she was in front of me, completely lost it. After more dirty dancing she guided me towards the bar and slurred, "vodka please," motioning to the two of us. He nodded and scuttled away. I looked at her, she was completely wasted, her eye liner smudged, reeked of alcohol and hair in a frenzy, yet with that short dress and killer heels she managed to put on pretty well. 

The bar tender returned with our drinks and Sydney instantaneously gulped it and eyed mine. I took mine too, it's been a while since I drank alcohol and this felt too good. She ordered two more and I said, "Oh no, no, no , no no nooo.... no more for you Sid," I told her like when you instruct a child to have no more of chocolates.

"One more," she implored and had the puppy face look on. It is one hell of a killer look, you instantly succumb to it. I nodded and sighed when she sang 'twinkle twinkle little star.'

*** 

SYDNEY PARKER

My lips were on someone's who- looked -just- like- Nate though tasted different and the- guy- who looked -just- like- Nate was kissing me fiercely and with so much passion I had never felt before. 

Oh man I am so in love with this guy- who- looks- just- like- Nate. And we weren't in the bar but a hotel room. I do not know how we came here....Genie brought us here. I am not even registering what's happening here, just going with the flow.  Anyways, this guy- who- looks- just- like- Nate was unclasping my bra and looked at me, seeking my permission, I smashed my lips to his and I think he got the message.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY FIRST I DIDN'T ADD THE 'SCENE' BECAUSE IT'S IN SID'S POINT OF VIEW AND SHE IS DRUNK BEYOND HER WITS SO SHE ISN'T AWARE OR COMPREHENDING WHAT SHE'S GETTING HERSELF INTO, SO IS NATE AND NATASHA CANNOT BE DESCRIBING YOU GUYS WHAT'S HAPPENING UP THERE. HMMM..... THAT SOUNDS NICE..... MAYE WE CAN HAVE A THREESOME?  *ASKS HER FRIENDS ABOUT THAT IDEA*

*THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER AND THE START THROWING BOOTS AND TOMATOES AT THE AUTHOR*

SO THANK YOU FOR READING AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

HMMMM.... MAN! THE THREESOME IDEA IS GOOD!!!