CHAPTER XXV

1 MONTH LATER

SYDNEY PARKER

"Patrick!" I shouted at the top of my voice.

"Coming!" You could actually hear the things hitting each other and all. 

"Why don't you wait Jake?" I suggested, he nodded and took a seat on the sofa.

"Anything I can bring for you? Water or soda..." I asked him.

"No, it's fine," he just smiled.

Persisting, I asked, "Okay, so chips or-"

"Sydney, go complete your files. We are heading out anyways, so we'll eat there," he said.

I nodded and went into my room. Jake is Patrick's boyfriend, yes I am surprised. He is the really quite and reticent type, doesn't talk much or interacts much, so I am still wondering how the hell did Patrick meet up with him. Patrick on the other hand, has taken Jake's advice and stopped giving penises lectures to his fellow colleagues (apparently Patrick only listens to him) and rants about Jake being hot and all.

SOME USUAL PIECES OF CONVERSATION BETWEEN SYDNEY AND PATRICK:

"Oh my god, he is so hot!" Patrick gushed.

Not paying any real attention to him, I muttered, "Good, Patrick...."

"And those abs! Oh My God! totally drool worthy!"

"Great Patrick...."

"Do you think I sound like a teenage girl talking about her crush?"

"Great Patrick...."

Suddenly I feel a pillow hit the side of my face.

I exclaim, "What the hell Patrick!?"

"You weren't listening to me!" he said angrily.

I sighed and asked, "What were you saying?"

"Nothing important," he replied joyfully and continued gushing over Jake and a thing or two were mentioned about 'eating' him.

 Just then Mia enters the room and sees my bored face and Patrick's dreamy one. Scrunching her nose she asks, "He is still talking about Jake?"

I nod sadly and give her a 'rescue me' face.

She just smiles and leaves the room. Bitch.

---

"Hey Sid? I am leaving," Patrick opened the door and closed it in a rush.

I shook my head at him... (yeah, I guess he loves him). 

Me and Nate had a slight argument about me working under him. He said that he will get distracted, as if that's my fault! Nevertheless, I won the argument and still work as his PA.

Mia is still working on some really cool projects and got the stylist designer position for some notable figures. I am so proud of her. The sad thing, she is rarely home, flying to Mexico or France...Good she is home now.

Richard and Riley broke the news that they are having a kid. Me and Patrick have a bet if it's going to be a girl or a boy.

Lila and Mason have this kind of thing going. Though they claim that it's just  'friendship', I suspect that there's a lot more going on.

My past story was revealed by Natasha, but the 'I- sold- myself- for- sex- thing' was cleared up. People didn't believe it anyways. Speaking of her, after her little showdown, Nate dumped her from his company, cancelled all her endorsements and all. He made sure to give her an extremely bad reputation, so she is in a fix right now, wandering from one company to another.