minicat- something new

This is male pregnancy if you don't like don't read.

Craigs pov:

I woke up with the sun rays shining on my face. I looked at Tyler who is sleeping facing me on his side, I get up and put on one of Tyler's shirts I blush from last night memories.

I wanted to make breakfast for the both of us but I got sick and quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up.

Why did I get sick all of sudden?

Was it something I ate bad?

I shrugged it off and go downstairs to make breakfast. While I was busy cooking I feel two strong arms wrap around me and kiss my neck. I smile and snuggle into the familiar chest. "Morning babe" Tyler said "morning tyler I'm making breakfast" I replied. When I finished making breakfast I got me and Tyler a plate with bacon and eggs.

    Once I sat down to the table Tyler gave me a kiss on the cheek and we started eating. After we finished Tyler said he had to go to work soon.

I don't know if I should tell him about earlier but I'm sure it's probably nothing.

When Tyler got downstairs in his suit (looking sexy as hell) he grabbed his bag and turned to me " well craig I'm off to work I- hey you okay love?" I snapped out of my thoughts "oh I'm okay just thinking that's all" I said "well okay I'm off to work I will be back soon" Tyler says as he kisses me on the lips and I wrap my arms around him. We pull away from the kiss I looked at him and smiled. " I love you" " I love you too". Then he went off.

I was putting away dishes when I felt sick and ran to the bathroom again. I think I should rest for awhile.

~~~~~~~~~a few days later ~~~~~~~~

I kept on throwing up and having weird cravings. I don't know what to do but go to the doctor. I drove to the hospital and waited for my name to be called. "Craig Thompson?" I stand up and walked away to the doctor.

I was nervous. What is really wrong with me? I was snapped out of my thoughts when the doctor came in "well we tested your urine and it seems like you are fine but you're are actually pregnant" my eyes widened and my mouth opened.  How is this possible? How can I raise a kid? "W-well um.. thank you doctor. I guess I'll just be going now" I say. When I got home Tyler was sitting on the couch looking suspicious at me " where were you?" He asked. I don't know how to tell Tyler this but I'll give it a try. " um I was at the doctors to see what was wrong and they told me I was.." I trailed off my sentence while looking shyly at tyler. He came up to me and puts his hands on my waist.

" come on baby what is it?" He asked me sweetly I took a deep breath and say " I'm pregnant with your child" I turned away but before I could I was picked up and spun around" I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS!!!!" Tyler yelled.

I looked at and smile with relief. Tyler was kissing me all over my face and saying" I love you craig and you too kiddo" he said as he crouch down to kiss and rub my belly.

I guess I don't have to worry anymore we are going to be a perfect family.

Omg you don't know how long this took me but it was cute. Send me requests if you have any.