H20vanoss - first date

Ok I saw this prompt or something on tumblr and I thought this would be funny for a one shot enjoy people's

Third person pov:

Vanoss was ready to ask delirious out for their first date. They started dating two weeks ago and Evan wanted to make a move and have a romantic dinner with his new lover. He took a deep breath and went up to Jon who was opening his locker, "hey babe" Evan wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed his cheek, "hi handsome" Jon turned around and kisses Evan fully on the lips. Evan was gathering his courage to ask him now.

"Hey Jon?"

"Yeah?"

" i know we just started dating but you wanna have our first date tonight?"

Jonathan smiled and nodded "of course Evan!" Evan held both of his hands smiling wide "great! I'll pick you up at 7. Dinner is at my house" he kissed his cheek as the bell rang and head off to class.

Later at Evans house

Evan was setting up the table. The candles were lit and the room was slightly dark to have a romantic tune to it. Now all he needed was Jonathan it was close to seven and he grabbed his car keys then headed out. Once he got to the house he knocked on the door several times and a few seconds later the door swung open revealing Jonathan. He was neatly dressed and his hair was done. "Hi baby you look cute"

"Thanks. You don't look bad yourself" Evan puts his arm out for him and he looped his around the  Canadian "Shall we?" Jon nods and Evan leads him to the car. They drove back to evan's place and He opened the front door for him. Jon was astonished at the scene. "Oh Evan this is so romantic" Jonathan sat in the chair as Evan went into the kitchen to get their dinner. "So what's for dinner-" he was cut off when Evan returned holding two Lunchables in his hands.

He set them down in front of them and sat down. "That's our dinner?" Jon asked laughing "yep cause I can't cook for shit" Evan replied smiling. "I love you Evan so much" he leans up and pecks Evan on the lips " I love you too Jonathan" and then they had a nice romantic dinner together.