Brohm - pimp and prostitute

the story is Bryce is a prostitute along with his friends delirious,mini,and moo. He meets an infamous rich pimp named ohm and they soon fall in love with each other. This a weird idea that came to me and I need to write this!

Bryce's pov:

I walked through the streets of L.A. I was becoming a prostitute because my friends dragged me into this, they were also prostitutes and say they have a good time with handsome men who are mostly pimps or gang leaders. Another reason why I'm doing this is because I just can't find the perfect guy. I keep dating these guys who treated me right til later treat me like nothing.

I sighed and smiled as I approach my friends. I was wearing a purple lace crop top, a black skirt, some high heels and a choker. "Hey baby you look good!" Delirious smiled as I approached them, i blushed slightly "am I good enough?" I ask they laughed "hell yeah" mini replied. We were waiting for our dates to pick us up and to be honest I was a little scared, I didn't know what to do or to please the guy. "How do you guys do it?"

"What do you mean?" Del asked with an eyebrow raised

"Like how do you please the guys?"

"Well we've been doing this for almost 5 months. You just have to seduce them the best way you can like talking dirty or show off your body and being a prostitute that you are, the best part is the fucking" he winks at me. I blush red. How can I have sex? I never lost my virginity yet! How am I gonna do this?! "But that's a problem" I start and the guys look at me stopping their conversation "what?" Moo asked I look down ashamed "I never had sex yet...." moo walks over and puts an arm around me with a smile.

"Well that's okay cause I know a perfectly good handsome man that'll treat you good!" I look up at him in question "who is he?" "His name is ohmwrecker and he's an infamous pimp that comes around here and makes deals with daddy" moo licked his lips "who's daddy?" Jeez I feel like I'm asking a thousand questions "he's the big boss of the popular club black roses, his name is Brian and boy he's hot!" Soon a red Ferrari pulled up "oh that's my date see ya boys" Del waved and went up to the car.

"Don't worry Bryce you'll do good on your first nigh just be sexy and make sure to give him a good show" mini says I nodded. A few minutes later a white Bentley drives up "there he is! Go to him Bryce" mini yells. I breathed and began to walk towards it.

Ryan's pov:

That son of a bitch! You wanna know why I'm angry? My so called boyfriend was cheating on me! I sighed and gripped the steering wheel as I pulled up to some prostitutes I needed to get him off my mind for now. One has caught my eye, he was blonde and had a femine like body and he was making his way over to me. I smirked and rolled down the window "well hey there cutie" I flirted and he blushed "hi handsome you wanna have some fun?" He winked and I swear I almost got a boner. He was fucking sexy!

"Yeah. Why don't you get in and I'll drive back to my place?"

He got in and smiled. I drove my way back to my house. I lived in a nice 2 story mansion thanks to my business.

 I lived in a nice 2 story mansion thanks to my business

Once we got there his adorable face lit up. "Wow! This is beautiful!" I smiled

"Thanks cutie, it was all from my business. Oh I never got your name"

"I'm Bryce"

"I'm ohm but call me Ryan cause you'll be screaming that all night" I winked and chuckled as he blushed a deep red. I took his hand and lead him to the house like a gentleman, we both sat down on the couch and wrapped my arms around his waist, I suddenly felt feelings for him. Could I be in love with him? I couldn't stop staring at his gorgeous eyes. "Hey Bryce, I know we just met but I think I'm falling for you" I confessed his eyes widened "I...I think I falling for you too" he smiled

I leaned in and met my lips with his, they're so soft and sweet i caressed his cheek as he fell backwards on the sofa. The kiss was deep and passionate. I moved my hands to his waist caressing it he moaned a little in the kiss I pulled away and go for his neck kissing, biting, and licking the flesh, "R-Ryan~" he moaned out, I loved hearing him moan I soon found his sweet spot making him squeak I bit and nibbled til it turned into a hickey. I moved away from him and take off his crop top and remove my own shirt I slowly kissed down his chest to his skirt I pulled it down and threw it somewhere.

I licked and kiss his v line also nibbled his hips,bryce moans a little louder and I take off my pants and boxers and his as well. His dick was hard and I start stroking it lightly making him arch his back moaning loudly "oh god Ryan more please~" he begged I smirked and stopped. I was about to put myself inside of him but he stopped me "w-wait Ryan I'm a Virgin please be gentle" he pleaded "you never did this before?" He shakes his head and looks away but I turned his head "that's okay I promise to be gentle baby" I slowly thrust inside of him groaning of his tight heat.

When I was all the way in I waited for him. He nodded and I start slowly thrusting, a few seconds later he was begging for me to be faster and I couldn't stop I went faster and deeper. He throws his head back and moaned loudly throughout the house. I then hit his prostate he squeals and I groaned lowly. "RYAN oh god I'm gonna cum Aaahhh" cum spurts out and spill on our chests while after a few more rough thrusts I came inside. We panted trying to catch our breaths i pulled out and lay down next to him grabbing a blanket wrapping around us.

I kissed his forehead "I love you Bryce" he smiled and kissed my cheek "I love you too Ryan" we then fell asleep.