terrorknuckel - doll

High school au. Brian and Brock are both boyfriends, brian loves to call Brock doll to tease him.

Brock pov:
I walk hand in hand with my boyfriend Brian to school. We have been a couple for a few months and i love every single memory of it. i walk over to my locker. I pulled out my stuff but the locker slammed shut by a hand.

I look up to see Alex smirking. He's been trying to get me fall for him but I already have Brian so why is he still doing this?  " what do you want?" I snapped at him. " Well sweet cheeks, I was wondering if you can be my little boyfriend" he winks at me.

" sorry but I'm taken" I try to walk away but was pinned to the wall. "Hey! Let me go!" I yell but Alex covered my mouth and grinds his knee on my crotch. He was close to my neck until was quickly pulled away by Brian.

He punched him and kicks him. "Don't you ever come near or touch my love! You hear?!" He yelled. Alex quickly nods and scrambled away.

Brian looks at me and hugs me "oh baby are you okay?" I nod and he kisses my cheek and lips. The bell rings. Brian kisses me once more, " see ya later doll" he smirks and walks away. I pouted at that name. I head into class and sat in my seat next to delirious.

" hey Brock I saw you attacked by Alex are you okay?"  " yeah I'm fine don't worry about it " I smile at him and he smiles back.

The teacher walks in and starts the lesson. A few minutes later the bell rang.

**********few classes later**********

Lunch came by and I sat at my table. Brian sits next to me and wraps an arm around my waist, giving a death glare at Alex walking by. I snuggled into his shoulders.

" hey love shits!" Tyler says as he sat down, I laughed and wave "hi Tyler"
The others joined at our table.

We talked about random things or things that even don't make any sense.

At the end of the school day, me and Brian walked to his house and since his parents aren't home we do get some privacy (😉😉😉😉 I'm joking tho) we enter his bedroom and I plopped on his bed as he chuckles. He joins me on the bed and wraps his arms on my waist.

I snuggle into his chest and smell his wonderful scent. He kisses me on my forehead "I love you doll" I pout again at him. He chuckles "I don't like that name brian" I say "oh come on doll you love it, you always blush when I call you that".

I sigh in annoyance "by the way..." He starts. I look up at him with wide eyes. " since prom is coming and I was wondering if you would be my date" he winks. I gasp "yes, I would love to."

He smiles and leans in. We lean into a passionate kiss and a deep kiss. We pull away for air. Our foreheads touching as brian caress my cheek. I slowly close my eyes and sleep on his chest. I feel a kiss on top of my head.

I love him so much and even sometimes when he calls me doll I still love him and maybe that name...