poly!bbs

A request from @momocircus for some poly!bbs.

Third person pov :
Delirious had woken up from vanoss shaking him lightly. He yawns and rubs his eyes. "Hey good morning love, happy birthday" evan says kissing him "thank you babe" he says softly, he rolls over and continues to sleep. "Hey get up jonathon, we have a special day all planned out for you."

"But I wanna sleep in" jon whined but evan pulls the covers from jon's body and picks him up "hey! What are you doing?!" Jon squirms but evan got a tight grip on him and walks downstairs to meet up with his lovers.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHON!!" All of them yell. Jon smiles as evan sets him down "thank you babes!" He says happily as mini kisses his cheeks. Jonathon sits down at the table and Brock serves him his favorite pancakes. Brock kisses his head as he sets down the plate. Jon giggles.

" So what are we going to be doing today?" He asks while eating his food. " well we are going to the carnival and then later tonight we are taking you out to a special dinner" brian says lovingly. " that's sounds like a good idea"  delirious nodded and eats.

All of them were in the car and started to drive off to the carnival.
Once they got there, they all started to go straight to the games. Mini and moo at the photo booth, wildcat and basically at the pop the balloon, nogla and lui at the rides, and jonathon and evan at the baseball throwing thingy.

Evan throws the ball at the bottles and wins the teddy bear jonathon wanted. " Here ya go jon" "thank you evy-bear!" He kisses him on the cheek.

After that they went to the dinner, which was olive garden.  Jon was having the best day of his life. He got to eat his favorite food and hang out with his boyfriends.

They got home and jonathon was really tired and his boyfriends kissed him goodnight. He cuddles with evan as evan kisses him passionately.  "You know jonathon I have one more present for you" evan says seductively. " what is it?" He asked innocently.  " me" he says husky in his ear while biting it. He kisses down to his neck.

He finds his sweet spots and bites,sucks, and nibbles. " ahh evan ohh" Jonathan moans as evan continues to pleasure him throughoutthe night.

We'll I tried my best okay? And no smut cause I'm lazy and don't want to be on the naughty list yes I still believe in Santa Claus and you should too.