A/N

Hi everyone this authors note will be a little sad,

But I'm so done with everyone and everything, for the past months has been hell for me. Why? Well reason one school fucking drama. I tried so hard get away from it but it just comes to me, I also been having some friend drama too. Reason two family drama, this one felt worse for me. My dad has a girlfriend and she's nice but she had two younger daughters that I really fucking hate because they are so damn annoying and I refuse to be with them.

What's worse is my dad constantly talks about them and their backstory to the point I didn't care anymore, and to me I felt like he treats them like they are family and they are more important than me and my brother. I was so angry at my father that I didn't want to talk to him.

The worse part is on Christmas Eve, they came to our house and I had to come over and my anxiety was acting up so I hid in my room but my dad came in and literally said this to me" you are going to socialize and if you just hide in your room all day I'll get rid of your presents." That made me so mad and heartbroken at the same time. I felt pressure because I was being forced to socialize with the girls and he didn't care about my damn feelings. Then a year later he proposed to his girlfriend and I didn't care.

All of this drama and the drama that happened in my early years. It affected me so much I gained depression and anxiety. One day I said to myself "what's the point of living with this drama hell? It gets worse there's no way out" during school I wasn't happy and had suicidal thoughts. I really wanted to kill myself. I hated my life and myself, I wanted to stay home away from school and reality.

I had to go to therapy and I feel like it didn't work, and I had to take pills. Nothing works. I don't care if you guys read this or not I just needed to get it out of my mind.

But I am working on the next chapter on this book and it may or may not take awhile. Thank you guys for being supportive of my books and I'll see you later.