H20vanoss-lullaby

Jon and Evan have a baby girl named Jane,it was stormy one night and the lighting scared her and Evan comfort her by singing a lullaby.

Jonathons pov:
I was feeding Jane while waiting for Evan to come home from work, I made little airplane noises when I was about to put the spoon in her mouth. She giggles and eats, I smile "good girl Jane" i cooed and kiss her head then clean her face. I pick her up and sit on the couch to play with her a little, after baby talking to her for awhile I see the door open to reveal my husband.

"Hey babe"

I stand up carrying Jane while walking over Evan. "Hi honey" i kiss him. He pulled away and looks at Jane "hi baby girl" he coos and he took Jane from my arms, he kisses her on the cheek as she smiles "what did you two do today?" Evan asks handing me Jane back in my arms. " nothing much although she let me sleep today" I say smiling "that's good did you have dinner already?" Evan says following me into the kitchen "yes there's some leftovers in the fridge".

He nods and I look out the window seeing dark clouds rolling in 'seems like there's going to be a storm' I thought, I gave Jane a bath, dried her off, and put on her cute owl onesies. We go in her bedroom which was very cute and colorful.

 We go in her bedroom which was very cute and colorful

I kiss her on the head and lay her down in the crib. I smile "goodnight princess" I turned off the light and quietly close the door, I go to the bedroom to find Evan already in bed waiting for me I take off my pants and crawled next to him, Evan wraps his arms around my waist and I lay my head on his chest.

"I love you Jon"
I look up at him and smile I kiss him.
"I love you too Evan"
We kiss each other passionately and pulling away before drifting off to sleep on his chest.

A loud thunder and lightning erupted the sky then hearing Jane cry. I sit up but was pulled back down by Evan. "Here let me take care of her you go back to sleep" i nodded and lay back down.

Evans pov:
I walk to Jane's room and turn on the light. I go to her crib and see her tear stained face, I pick her up and layed her on my chest. "Shh shh it's okay honey daddy's here" I rocked her she quiet down a little but another loud thunder roared and she whimpers loudly, I sit down on the rocking chair and rocked back and forth.

I had an idea of singing her a lullaby my mom sang to me when I was once little.

(I know this isn't really a lullaby but I couldn't find any good ones so this came into my mind it's a very sweet song)

When I finished I see Jon leaning on the door frame smiling. I look down to see Jane asleep, I put her back in the crib. Jon hugs my arm and puts his head on my shoulder, " your singing was amazing I couldn't help but watch." 

I chuckle and kiss his head and lead us back to bed, I let him under the covers first then I join in. I wrapped my arms around him "y'know you're a great dad" he says "yeah I am and you're a great dad too"
He laughs and kisses my cheek.

"We're both great parents"
"Yeah but I'm a better dad"
"Hey!"

I hope you like it and now butts... EDIT: sorry for people who can't open the video the song is called I will always be with you