Perfect - moocat

Wildcat x moosnuckel. Moo doesn't like how his body looks and body shames himself when wildcat isn't around, when Tyler finds out he shows moo how he is beautiful.

Moo's pov:
I stand in front of the mirror and sighed. I hate my body, my baby fat, my curves, my face. I poke my belly and tear up a little. I know Tyler loves me but how could he love my body?

Tears were falling from my cheeks to the floor. I wiped my eyes and climbed onto the bed. I wasn't eating much and I'm still chubby! How could anyone like my body?! I feel ashamed.

More tears roll down my cheeks and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I soon awoke to Tyler lightly waking me up."babe wake up" he whispered. I groan and sit up, "hello sleeping beauty" I pout as he kisses me. He takes my hand and lifts me up leads me to the kitchen to only see a nice dinner prepared for us.

"Tyler what is this?"

"A dinner for the two of us"

I look at him astonished and smiled. We sat down and began to eat. After dinner I was full and I felt fat. Like a balloon. We sat on the couch relaxed and watching SNL. Tyler laughs as I just smiled, but I kept on overthinking about myself. "Ty I'll be right back" I say he nods and kisses me.

I walked into the bathroom and take off my shirt and pants. Only to be left in my underwear, I looked at myself disappointed. Poking my thighs and stomach, 'ugh too chubby' I thought.

Tyler's pov:
Every once in a while I'll see moo looking at himself in the mirror. Poking his body and getting mad, maybe that was the reason he wasn't eating as much but it's to the point where I can barely see his ribs.

It made me sad to see him like this. Shaming his body and saying no one loves it. But to me he's beautiful.

He's been in the bathroom for awhile now and I should check on him. I go upstairs and the door was opened a little. I peeked inside to see moo only in his underwear poking his sides. I couldn't take it anymore I opened the door as Brock gasped. "Tyler what are doing?" He says shocked.

I sigh and hugged him "beautiful. Just beautiful" I say into his neck. "What?" "Your beautiful Brock I love your body" I pulled away and picked him up and go out room. I sat down and put him on my lap. I kissed his cheeks, forehead, neck, shoulders.

We both looked into each other's eyes. I leaned in and kiss his lips. "I love every single thing about you" I whispered. "I love your curves, I love your cute chubby cheeks, your belly, your eyes,and that cute little booty you have" I squeeze his butt a little, he yelped. I chuckled and kissed him.

"Do you really mean it? You really think I'm beautiful?" Moo asks with wide eyes. I smile "yes Brock your very beautiful you shouldn't be ashamed of yourself because you think your not. Not everyone is beautiful but you are gorgeous."

Brock smiled and lay his head on my shoulder, I nuzzle into him. "So please Brock don't body shame yourself you need to remember that I love you and your whole body" I say lovingly and rub his thighs.

Tears roll down his cheek as I wiped them away. "I love you moo-moo" I say kissing him. "I love you too tyler" his voiced croaked.

I kissed his neck and showered his body with kisses he giggles and runs his hand through my hair. I lay him under the covers and join him. My arms were around him and pulled him to my body close.

He falls asleep while I stare at my and my only beautiful baby as I roamed my hand all over his body admiring every curve.