Vancat - i'm here

Evan lives with his abusive boyfriend nick and during a gaming session, nick comes home drunk and beats Evan then Tyler goes to his house to save him

Warning: abusive content

Evan's pov:

I was on the bed curled up and shaking after the torture from that man I used to love. Nick wasn't like this, he was a sweet, loving man he knew but soon after a few months of dating he changed. Started drinking and coming home late drunk then arguing with me. He started to beat me badly then try to rape me.

When he passed out on the couch once  I sneak out to Tyler's house and hang out with him. I tell him about me and nick, he gets worried about me a lot when I'm with nick and I like it. I tried to go to Tyler's place once but nick caught me and beat me. I can't stay with him no longer and I'm tired of it.

But I can't escape from that monster.

Tyler called me and asked if he wanted to play with me and of course I said yes, it was around 9pm we were playing GTA literally doing random shit like driving into random places, blowing up stuff, and doing glitches. I laughed as he raged to try to land on the boat I was on and instead crashed into the ocean.

A little while longer, we were talking but then I heard the front door slam open and closed. That must be nick. I froze as I hear footsteps going upstairs, my heart was racing. "Evan are you there? What's wrong?" He panicked.

"Nicks home. I'm scared Tyler I think he's drunk"

"Don't worry I'm coming over. Lock the door and hide under the bed until I come okay?"

I nodded and ended the game. I ran to the door and locked it, i grab my phone and hid under the bed and stayed quiet. Heavy footsteps were coming closer, nick pounded at the door."EVAN! OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!!" He yells and pounded the door harder.

"Please hurry Tyler" I whispered in fear. After a few minutes nick managed to kick down the door."oh Evan sweetie where are you~" I didn't move an inch I cover my mouth as I watched his footsteps. "I know you're in here come out I promise not to hurt you baby"

I rolled my eyes, when he was about to leave my phone went off and I tried to turn it off fast. My feet were being pulled from the bed. I screamed and squirmed in his grip."NOOO!! Let me go!!" He slapped me and lifted me up.

"Do you honestly think you can easily hide from me? You can never escape from me YOU. ARE. MINE." He chuckles darkly and throws me on the bed he gets on top and chokes me. I try to push him away and hit his chest. "Please.....stop" I choked out.

"I think you deserve a little punishment from daddy, do you think you deserve a punishment huh? You slut" he whispered into my ear. I shake my head no and he growls then let's go of my neck. I breathed heavily getting air back in my lungs.

He unbuckled his belt and drops his pants, he rips my shirt off  "please stop! Stop!" I cried out, nick slaps me again but more harder. "Shut up slut!" I was crying praying Tyler would be here soon. He was about to take my boxers off when he was tackled by Tyler and he started to punch him repeatedly. Hard.

"DONT EVER TOUCH EVAN YOU HEAR?! HES MINE!!"

I blushed and smiled when he called me his. Nick was barely conscious, Tyler looks at me worriedly and roam his hands on my body checking for injuries. "Are you okay?" I nodded trying to sit up but Tyler carried me bridal style.

I snuggle into his warmth as he gently put me in his car. He gets in the passenger seat and holds me. "I'm sorry you had to go through that Evan I wish I could protect you sooner." He said against my head."it's okay Tyler you saved me from that monster. Thank you so much"

"Hey Evan?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

My eyes widen and I smiled widely tears swelling up in my eyes.

"I love you too Tyler"

He lifts my chin and kisses me. It was full of passion and love. He licks my bottom lip asking to enter I let him as he roamed my mouth. We pulled away and drive off to his house and i am glad to be safe in his arms and be free from this pain.