basicallyidoseven- sick

For those who amy know or not know it's marcel x scotty.
Scotty is sick on the day of marcel and scotty's anniversary. Marcel decides to cancel their special plans to take care of him.

Scotty pov:
I woke up with a huge headache and feeling like shit. I groan in pain, still feeling sluggish my eyes snapped and gasped 'today's our anniversary!' I thought. But how am I going to celebrate with marcel like this? I sigh in frustration. what am I gonna do? I don't wanna cancel our plans, I want to be with him.

I lay back down and slowly fell asleep.

Marcel's pov:
I was getting prepared for me and scotty's anniversary at my house, I decided to have a special dinner at my place, then chill in the hot tub and later it gets mature (😉😉😉😉) I smiled at my thoughts for tonight As I get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~time skip cause I can~~~~~
Everything was perfect. Dinner is ready and I was dressed fancy. Now to get scotty,I dial his number and waited. He didn't answer. Weird. I tried again and didn't answer. I was a little worried 'could something happened to him?' I grab my keys and head to the car and drove to his house.

Once there I knocked. No answer. I twisted the knob and opened the door. I go upstairs to see him in bed, I sigh In relief and walk to him.

He looked pale and sick. I put my hand on his forehead. ' he's burning up!' I shake him lightly. He woken up with a groan and rubs his eyes. He looks bad. " scotty are you okay?" I say with a caring voice. He looks at me sad. "I'm just sick that's all " I huff lightly "you have a fever scotty. Let me take care of you." He nods.

I go to the bathroom and search for medicine, I return to The bedroom with some liquid medicine. I sit on the bed next to him and pour the medicine in the cup.

I hold the cup in front of him, he gave me a disgust look and I sighed " I know it's terrible but you need to it'll make you feel better." He sits up and drinks the medicine and his face scrunched up in disgust. I chuckled "there better?" "Shut up " he chuckles.

Later I served him soup and gave him kisses, I then slipped into the bed and wrapped my arms around him "thank you marcel for taking care of me, I'm sorry I ruined our anniversary" Scotty says sadly I smile and peck his nose. "It's ok babe you didn't ruin it I got spend some special time taking care and being with you" he smiles and I couldn't hold it back. I kiss him on the lips.

"Marcy! You're gonna get sick if you do that"
"But you're so cute when sick"
"That's not my point!"
"But it was totally worth it".

Finally got this finished anyways happy holidays! 😊☺️