h20vanoss - passions

Warning smut!

Jon's pov :

The room was dark, I was being pushed to the bed by evan. Our eyes met as we both leaned into each other. Evan's brown eyes full of lust and love, he leans down and kisses me passionately. Lip locked,tongues swirled. It felt so good.

We pull away for air. "I love you" evan says as he kisses from my jawline to neck. He nips and kisses my neck. I gasped as he bit down on my sweet spots. " ah evan~" I moan loudly as he nips, sucks, and kiss my sweet spot creating a hickey.

He takes off my shirt and runs his hands up and down caressing my body. He's so gentle with me since this was my first time. Evan kisses and sucks on my sensitive nipples I moan loudly as he bites the little pink nub and licks it.

"Oh a-ah mmm~"evan kisses down my stomach and meets the belt he slowly takes off my pants teasing me. "Evan don't tease me.." I whine. He chuckles lightly and takes off his shirt and pants. I stare at his muscles "heh like what you see babe?" Evan asks seductively, I blush pink. He leans down and kisses me while he palms me through my boxers.

I moan in the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck, he pulls away and pulls down my boxers. I shiver at the cool air hitting my member. Evan strokes me slowly, my head rolls back and starting bucking my hips.

I look back up and see him smirk and stops I was about to ask why until he pulls down his boxers to reveal his big member. My eyes widened at his size, My heart was beating fast. He gazes into my eyes "evan please be gentle with me" I say feeling scared he strokes my cheek and kisses it.

" Don't worry jonathon I will always be gentle with you" evan says sweetly. I smile and peck his lips. Evan grabs lube and pours a good amount on his fingers. He rubs some on his member and my hole. He slowly pushes a finger in. I shut my eyes tightly but slowly relax.

He pushes another in and I'm a moaning mess. He puts a third In and thrusts them a bit fast. I moan and squirm, he pulls them out and lines his member to my hole. He slowly enters me. I groan as he fully in me, he doesn't dare to move, I nod and he slowly thrust in and out

I grip his shoulders "Faster evan!" I half yell he goes faster and my eyes roll back, but what made me see stars was when he hit that right spot
. "There! Right there evan ahhh~" I moan as he kept hitting there he buries his face in my neck "Damn your tight jon" he groans. I claw his back as he pounds me harder and deeper.

He strokes me with his thrusts, I gasp and moan loudly I was close "e-evan I'm gonna c-c-cum!" I choke out "me too" he says as his thrusts got sloppy and he was about to cum. I came first and got it on our chests. Evan came inside with thick cum as he bit down on my neck hard. We panted hard as evan pulls out and lays beside me.

We kiss once again "I love you" I say evan pecks my head and smile "I love you too jon so much" then pulls me into his chest and falls asleep.

Yay my first smut shot! Sorry if it's bad but whatever.