H20cat - i can be the one pt.2

So the name I choose was Lucas from @mamaRaccon. Thank you guys for all the names in the last chapter.

Tyler's pov:
We finally got the room finished, took us almost a month to get it done. I honestly can't wait for the baby to arrive next month, i used to be the raging cursing man that I was to now being overprotective bear. me and Jonathon were sitting on the couch, while watching tv I rubbed my lovers belly feeling the baby kick. It was a nice peaceful evening in the house. Jon hummed softly then lied his head on my shoulder, I felt the baby give a hard kick "oomf! Sweetie be careful" he whispered to the baby.

I smiled and bend my head down to kiss his belly. "Can't help but be a little active today" he gave out a small chuckle and run his hand through my hair, I then sat up and give him a kiss. Jon snuggled more close to me and a wrap my arms around him and kiss his face, he giggles as I kiss his cheeks and forehead. "I love you" I smile and kiss his lips once again "I love you too"

We were enjoying the quiet moment until Jonathan's phone rang, he got up from my embrace and grabbed his phone "I'll be back in a minute okay?" I nodded as he left the room to the kitchen. A few seconds later I hear jon almost yelling "I told you already Evan! I don't want to be back with you and you hurt me! You even didn't want your own child! I'm have Tyler now and he is now to be the father of my child! It's over Evan!"

What the hell did Evan want? Why does he want to be the father now? Frustration was going through me fast. I snapped out of my thoughts when Jonathan walked back into the room, he sighed as he sat on the couch. "Babe who was that?" I ask pretending not to know anything "it was Evan he wanted me to go back to him and now be the father but I rejected him."

I sighed and pull him to my side, no one is going to take him away.

~~~~~~~~~~timeskip to some months~~~~~~~~~

I awoke from my nap with my baby. I yawned silently to not wake him up, I stared down at the beauty next to me his chest rising and his soft breathing.

I leaned down to his shoulder and nuzzled into his neck. I softly kissed his shoulder. His ocean eyes opened he smiles and holds my hand on his belly while we were almost going back to sleep due to our laziness. Jon gasped and I looked at him worried he looks at me with a face looking like he was in pain.

"Tyler, the baby's coming"

My eyes widened in shock, I quickly get up and get him up from the bed. We got downstairs fast and I grabbed the car keys and led him to the car, I got into the drivers seat and drove to the hospital as fast as I can without getting police on my ass.

Jon was crying and screaming in pain. I held his hand "it's okay baby we are almost there just hang on" I said in comfort. We made it to the hospital and the nurses took Jonathan to the emergency room and I tried to go with him but they wouldn't let me "let me go he needs me!!" The doctors were holding me back.

"Sir you can't be in there you have to wait" i huffed and gave them a dirty look.

It's been 2 hours and my heart was pounding my head was spinning with questions like was he gonna be okay? Is he gonna die or the baby? I put my face in my palms praying they'll be okay. Hearing Jonathan's screams were fearing me making me more terrified than ever. "Tyler?" The nurse called i looked up at her "yes?" She smiled "someone's waiting for you"

I walked to Jonathan's room and I smiled widely in relief. I went over to his bed where he was resting after giving birth, he looked up at me with a weak smile "oh baby I'm so glad you're okay and the baby too" I held his hand and then the nurse came in "look who's here" she handed me the baby and i almost cried. He had black hair and mostly Evans facial features The baby opened it eyes revealing ocean blue ones.

"Lucas"

"What?"

"We'll name him Lucas" I said handing him the baby

"Lucas. I love it" he said looking at the baby. He kissed his head and the baby yawned gripping the blanket then falling asleep. "He's so cute" Jon cooed "yeah" i whispered and run my hand through the baby's soft head, We checked out of the hospital and took our baby home to start a new whole family.

The end. Well I hope you guys like it and in other news I am officially done with middle school and now a freshman. I'm preparing for hell XD