Pt.2 Treat you better - daithidelui

Continuation of lui's pov:

David took us to the bedroom and shut the door with his foot. He put me on the bed and kissed me deeply fumbling with the end of my shirt and pulled it off. He roamed his hands over my chest caressing my nipples making me moan and arch my back for more, "mhmm David~" I moaned out moving my hips trying to get some friction but he pinned them down and started to kiss my neck looking for my sweet spot. I moaned softly as he nipped and kissed up and down my neck until I whimpered as he bit down a certain spot. I felt him smirk and continued to bite and suck my neck til it created a hickey.

He pulled away from me and looked into my eyes "Lui are ye sure you're ready for this now?" I confidently nodded as David kissed me on the lips lovingly "then I promise I'll be gentle" he whispers then kisses down my chest and started to kiss and nibble my nipples. I run my fingers in his hair and arch my back for more "nya~" he pulls away and darts towards the other. I never felt this good before and I didn't know how to handle all this pleasure I've gotten. David goes lower and rubs circles on my hips with his thumbs. He pulls down my pants and boxers, i blushed madly in embarrassment and look away. I hear David chuckle and start taking off his own clothing. I look up at his face then his size. My face was a tomato, oh god he was big.

David crawled over to me and kissed me. "David please~" I begged  "hmm please what baby~" he teased rimming my hole with his fingers. "F-fuck me" I whispered David smiled "but let me prep you first I don't want to hurt you"  I nodded slowly and david pushed one inside me I moaned softly as he pushed in another and started to thrust his fingers into my walls trying to find my prostate. My toes curled and I arched my back and rocked my hips, he soon entered another making me scream silently tipping my head back. I closed my eyes in pleasure until he found it. "Aaaaa! Haaa! David!~" i wailed squirming. He smirked and pulled his fingers out and grabbed lube from the nightstand and poured some on his dick.

He lined himself up and slowly pushes in, I gripped the sheets. He was fully inside and caressed my sides "you okay?" I breathed and nodded. He started to thrust slowly. I moaned softly then he picked up the pace, many yelps and moans roamed the house as David was pounding into me "ah-ah-ha David you're so big~" David smirked and started to go deeper and faster. My back was arched, head tipped back, toes curled, and moaning freely. The pleasure was too much. I pulled David down for a kiss I wrapped my legs and arms around him to have more of him. He lifted my legs higher which made him go even more deeper and hit my prostate which made me scream "oh David! Right there keep hitting it aaah!~" I screamed out. David grunted and started to jerk me off making me go crazy.

I felt close to my climax "hnng David I'm gonna c-cum!" I yelled out "ugh me too" David replied. I came with a scream and David came inside of me, I moaned as he filled me. We took a moment to catch our breaths as David pulled out of me, he lied down next to me and pulled the covers over us. "I love you Lui and I'll never ever hurt you" he says that in between kisses on my neck. "I love you too David" I mumbled kissing him. Then I fell asleep safely next to my new boyfriend that will never lay a finger on me.