H20wildcat- prom night

A request from @sleepylirious for some h20wildcat.
In this story is highschool au! Where Tyler asks Jon to prom and it gets romantic.

Jonathon's pov:

I stare at wildcat as I try to think what he just said to me moments ago.

"W-what?"
"Do you want to go to prom with me?"

I try not to stutter and blush mad but soon fail.

"I-I-I accept!"

He grins widely and hugs me, "I promise to make every moment magical, I'll pick you up at 7 okay?"
I nod and kiss him passionately. We pull away and the bell rings, we kiss again quickly and go to our classes.

Finally the day is over now to get ready for my date.
I got home and get dress in a black suit with a blue tie. Finishing up I hear my phone go off. I looked at the screen it was a message from Tyler.

Tyler❤️- baby you ready?
Me🐻- yeah just finishing
Tyler❤️-ok I'll be there in a few minutes
Me🐻-k love you
Tyler❤️-love you too baby

I put my phone in my pocket and go downstairs. My mom waiting for me and took my picture. She was smiling so widely that her cheeks might pop. She hugs me "my baby boy is growing up so fast"

I smile and kiss her cheek, I hear the doorbell ring and I answered it revealing a handsome Tyler. " hey baby, hi mrs.denis" he waves at my mom. She chuckles and waves back.

Tyler's pov:
I drove up the house and ring the doorbell. The door opened that revealed jonathon in a suit looking so...so beautiful. I swear I wasn't kidding he was such a beauty in a suit well actually looking like a beauty everyday.

But this time he was just a perfect beauty. "Hey baby,hi mrs.denis" I waved and she chuckles as she waves back.

She takes a picture of us and says goodbye to Jon. I opened the door for Jon and he swoons "such a gentleman" he says. I laughed and closed the door, I get in and start driving.

We got there in time and go to the gym. We got to our friends Evan, mini, Brock, Brian, marcel, cartoonz, Lui, and David. "Hey guys" Evan greeted and so does the rest.

We chatted for awhile til we heard a slow song starting everyone took their lovers to the floor. I held my hand out for Jon he takes it and I lead him. I wrapped my arms around him as he wrapped his around my neck, we danced slowly enjoying each other's company.

Jon lays his head on my shoulder and sighs. I smile and kiss his head. It felt right. Everything felt right.

"Jonathon"
"Yes?"
"You are a true beauty. Your laugh, smile, eyes, your body especially those curves. I love your curves"

He blushes and smiles.

"I love every single thing about you and i love the days we spend together, the times when you where scared and I'll be there to protect you."

I kiss his cheeks and just the right moment we kiss passionately and for a long moment. We pull away for air. I hold his hand and kiss it.

"I love you Jon so much"
"I love you too Tyler so much"

The rest of the night was magical. I drove him back to my place since he fell asleep. I carry him to my room, I take off everything and slip under the covers with him i kiss his forehead.

The moon was shining bright through the room. Light reflected on his skin, god he was beautiful.

"Goodnight my beauty."

Then I drift off to sleep.