h20vanoss - cold (remake)

Warning: sad and emotional

Evan gets shot while protecting Jonathan from a gunman and been on life support over a month and Jon decides to finally let go...

Third person pov:

Jonathan looks at his pale lover, who never woke up from the coma he's been in for the past week. Doctors were around the bed trying once again to bring him back but nothing worked. Tears slid down his cheeks as he never he thought would lose his lover this way or today.

                 Flashback to a week earlier

The couple was walking down the road of the park after their date. Evan treated Jon like he was his baby and always love to spoil him. "That was amazing Evan but you didn't have to go all out" Jon said holding hands with his partners. "But I wanted to, tonight is special babe" Evan replied smiling. "What's so special tonight?" Jon asked as Evan chuckled and kissed his cheek "you'll see" he whispers in his ear making the blue eyed male shiver a little.

They arrived at a secret spot in the park where you could see all the stars, Jon was in awe staring at the dark sky. "Evan this is beautiful..." Evan smiled at his as his partner kissed his cheek, as they watched the night sky Evan reached down in his pockets and pulled out a velvet black box. Jonathan gasped as he got down on his knee, "Jonathan ever since I first met you I instantly fell in love with you, you're so special to me you make me happy and I want to be with you forever. I love you so much Jon, will you marry me?" Evan opened the box to reveal a shiny silver ring with blue swirls around it.

Tears were forming at his eyes and he quickly nodded and kissed Evan passionately. Evan slipped the ring on his finger and kissed his hand. "I love you " he murmured into his hand. "I love you too" Jon smiled. But a few moments after they heard footsteps behind the bushes. Jon turned around at the noise,"what's wrong?" Evan asked holding him. " I thought I heard something..." Evan looked in the direction Jon was looking "probably just an animal" Jonathan slowly nodded and his his face in Evans chest.

Minutes later we heard the sounds again and Evan looks out for the sound "who's there?!" He yells the bush rustles and a man jumps out then quickly shoots Evan in the chest and runs. Jon screams and holds Evan