H20vanoss - baby girl

Jonathon is pregnant with Evans child and showing, now Evan being a dad he's overprotective of him while Jonathon enjoys it.

Jonathon's pov:
"Jonathon what did I tell you?!" Evan says, I try to waddle downstairs to my husband."the doctor said it was okay to walk around a little" I said making it to the living room Evan rushing to my side holding my hand. Ever since I told Evan I was pregnant he was nonstop over protective of me, when I stand up he rush over to my side and hold my hand, or whenever I'm in a bit of pain he would give little kisses on my temple and rub my belly.

Even though it gets a bit annoying I still enjoy it.

I smiled and sat down on the couch Evan gets some pillows to make it more comfortable for me. "There is that better honey?" Evan says sweetly I hummed a yes and run my hands through his hair as he kneeled down to kiss and rub my belly.

"We have mini and Tyler coming over today you can talk to the baby later okay?" Evan whines and sits behind wrapping his arms around my belly. I smile and leaned my head back on his shoulder.

While enjoying each other's company the doorbell rang, I try to get up but pulled back by Evan. He kisses and nips my neck I blush a little, " you can come in the door's open!"

The swings open revealing Tyler and also a pregnant mini who was 5 months pregnant. " wow del your belly has gotten bigger since the last time we've seen you!" Mini says happily. Evan growled when mini tried to put his hand on delirious belly. I nudged him and nod an okay to feel the baby.

"So how long are you from the due date?" Tyler says taking mini's hand and leading him to the couch.
"About 2 months" evan says excitedly snuggling into My body.I smiled and pecks Evans lips.

Mini smiles and holds Tyler's hands kissing his cheek. "We're about a few months away too have you known about the gender yet?"

"Yep it's a girl!" I replied with a excited tone "we already have her room set up". Mini smiles " congrats you two! I bet she'll be beautiful once she gets home".

"I bet ours will be beautiful too" Tyler whispers in his ear and mini blushes as he was kissed on the cheeks. "Thanks mini" Evan says but was interrupted when he felt a kick from his partners belly. "Ah!" I yelped. Mini and Tyler looks at them confused.

"The baby has been kicking all day" I said rubbing my stomach. Groaning in a bit of pain, "don't worry Jonathon it'll be over before you know it".

~~~~~~~~~~~two months later~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was whimpering and crying in pain loudly while going into labor. Evan was holding my hand and kissing my head whispering everything was going to be okay.

I hiss and screech as I push. I try to breathe but I couldn't,the pain was too much. "Okay Jonathon just one more push. I need you to give me a hard push ok? 1...2...3..push!" I pushed as hard as I can and the most beautiful sound echoes the room.

It was my baby girl. The nurses cleaned her and gave me my baby, Evan kissed my head "you did great babe she's beautiful" I smiled and looked down at her she had my eyes, Evans hair and a bit of mine and Evans facial features but more feminine. I kiss her head, "so what are we gonna name her?" Evan asks I thought for a moment and it came to my mind.

" how about nicole?" I ask Evan smiles " yeah Nicole fong I love it". Me and Evan kissed passionately. "I love you and Nicole you both are the most amazing things in my life"

" we love you too Evan"

We brought her home and I took her in her room me and Evan worked really hard on.

I set Nicole down in her crib. She yawned and rubbed her eyes then soon fell asleep. She's so cute. Evan hugs me and kisses me. " I can't believe we're now parents and we'll raise Nicole together"

"Yeah let's go to bed okay?" I said walking with Evan turning off the light and closed the door. This is start of a new family.