H20cat - i can be the one

A lovely request by@AaliyahArrow. When del and vanoss get frisky one night, a week later del is constantly throwing up and having cravings. He goes to the doctor and say he's pregnant but Evan doesn't want the child. So one of the guys in the group want to be the father.

Jonathon's pov:

"Aaah-Haah oh EvAn! I'm gonna-"

"Ugh me too~"

We both climaxed and were panting fast trying to catch our breath. Evan lied next to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you Jonathon" he kisses my cheek "I love you too Evan"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~a week later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been constantly throwing up  and having weird cravings. I didn't know what else to do but go to the doctors.

I sit in the waiting room impatient and anxious, I really needed to know what's wrong with me."Jonathon denis?" I looked up and walk over to the nurse. She told me to pee in a cup to test it. After that I waited for almost an hour for the doctor to come in. I was lost in my thoughts but snapped out of it when the doctor came.

"Well we ran a few tests and..." she trailed off. I waited for her to finish "and what?" She looks at her clipboard and smiled. "Congrats your pregnant" my eyes widen and my mind is blank. 'Pregnant? How the hell did I get pregnant? Then it came to me. Evan. I'm pregnant with his baby but how?'

"Um doctor how am I pregnant? I'm a guy" she laughed "well it is possible for men to get pregnant but it's very rare for them to have it" she said. I left the doctors and keep thinking that I'm having a kid with Evan.

I go to Evans house and knock on his door nervously. The door opened revealing a shirtless Evan with black sweats, I blushed lightly and smiled. "Hi baby" he kisses me and I kiss back. "Hey evy-bear" he brought me inside and we both sat on the couch cuddled up to each other.

"Um...Evan" I say the anxiety was growing inside, i needed to tell him fast! "Yeah babe?" I was sweating and I breathed. "I'm pregnant with your baby" I say quickly. Evan's face was blank and pale. "What?" He said "I'm pregnant with your baby your the father" I say finally. The look on Evans face was confusing i didn't know if he was happy or angry.

But then his face turned into an angry expression. "Evan?" He stands up with arms crossed. "I'm not the father I don't want this baby" he says sternly. I was shocked and heartbroken, "what! Why?" I exclaimed standing up. "Look I'm just not ready to be a dad yet okay and how the hell can you get pregnant?! You're a man! You know what just leave my house!" He finished not looking at me and pointed to the door.

Tears were spilling from my eyes and I ran out of the house, driving back to mine. What am I gonna do now? Could I get an abortion? I thought frustrated as I got into the house. I plopped on the couch and sighed, my phone buzzed I picked it up and the screen said message.

Tyler: hey Jonathon!

Me: hi...

Tyler: wanna play GMOD?

Me: sorry but not in the mood

Tyler:what's wrong?

Me: nothing Tyler

Tyler: please tell me I want to help you.

Me: well, I went to the doctors today and you know how I have been having weird cravings and vomiting a lot?

Tyler: yeah?

Me: well I'm pregnant with Evans child and when I told him he was angry then said that he's not the father and didn't want to have the baby. I don't know what to do Tyler.

Tyler: Jonathon

Me: yeah?

Tyler: I love you

Me: what?!

Tyler: I loved you since the day I met you. Your funny, cute, and so damn beautiful I want to be the father of your baby and your lover.

My mouth formed into a big smile with tears of joy running down my face. My feelings were starting to grow for this man even more.

Me: oh Tyler I love you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~months later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The belly was getting bigger and it was a little harder to do stuff around the house. Luckily I had my new lover Tyler to help me through, he would come whenever I needed him, would help me get up and spoil me with my cravings. I couldn't wait to meet my baby but god couldn't it come out sooner?! I hated the swelling ankles and had to sit down every time the pain would kick in for 5 seconds.

But besides all the swelling and vomiting it's been nice, Tyler loves to talk to the baby and give my belly little kisses. I'd giggle at him for how he was showing his big softie side of him and he's also overprotective of me. I sigh as I relaxed on the couch rubbing my stomach feeling the baby kick, today we have a doctors appointment to check on the baby.

We were in the doctors room waiting for them. Tyler was holding my hand while waiting. The door opened finally and the doctor came in, "hello I'm dr.kat" she introduced and shook my hand. "Alright so today we are gonna have an ultrasound so lay down and lift up your shirt" I did what she instructed and I shivered when she put cool gel on my belly. "Sorry its a little cold" the screen came on and there it is. My baby.

I look over at Tyler he was staring at the screen with an amazed face. "Would you like to know the gender of the baby?" She says "yes please" I eagerly said. "Well it's a little hard to tell but it looks like you're having a boy"

We went to the store after that and Tyler was really happy about our baby boy, we got baby clothes, diapers, a crib and etc. then got home and started to setup the baby's room. It was going to take awhile but enough time before the baby gets here. I lay down on our bed tired and my back was aching, Tyler joins and rubs little circles on my belly.

"What should we name him Jon?"

I never thought about the name ever since we've been busy with me being pregnant and all but now choosing a name was hard. "I don't know I never really thought about it" Tyler kissed my cheek "it's ok we have plenty of time to think about naming him soon"

Ok so the reason I'm stopping it now is because i don't know what to name the baby and if you guys have any ideas comment down below and I will see y'all later!