Vancat - jealousy

Requested by @cheesethememe Evan is pregnant and Tyler being the father he is super overprotective and one day they went to the store with the other guys and Tyler gets hit on by someone then Evan gets jealous and cries, Tyler cuddles with him to make up what happened. Plus in this story they all live together in one big house.

Evans pov:

I sighed as I sat on the couch reading a book. I was 5 months pregnant with a baby girl and with Tyler now a dad he's been very protective of me and the baby. When I go downstairs he would hold my hand and wrap his other arm on my back, or when I am in a cranky mood he would always kiss me and pampered me. I felt the baby move around and kick me slightly, I smiled and rubbed my belly "what do you want sweetie?" The baby replied by putting its hand on mine I chuckled and hear footsteps revealing Brock and lui. "Hey Evan we're going to the store you wanna come?" I thought about it a little but then nodded "sure" they helped me stand up and when we were about to walk out we heard a voice.

"Where are going?" We all turned to Tyler crossing his arms "we're just going to the store Tyler" I replied "let me come with you as the father of your baby I need to protect you!" He wrapped an arm around me I smiled and kissed him "okay okay" I said and we all got into the van and drove to the store. We chatted as we picked out food and other stuff, we came across the baby aisle and looked through cute baby clothes and toys. I saw this little piggy blanket Tyler would like "aww Tyler look at this!" I squeal and showed him the small blankie. He smiled "this is cute our baby will be just like her daddy" he said holding the blanket I smiled.

"Hey Tyler can you please get some diapers they're in the next aisle" he nodded and gives me a peck on the lips. While he goes we look around for important baby stuff like medicine, bottles, etc. "so Evan what are you going to name your baby girl?" Lui asked I shrugged my shoulders "we don't know me and Tyler are stuck on two perfect names Kathryn or Ellie" "well you still have time to think about it before she comes" Brock said rubbing my belly. I giggled. A few minutes pass and we were waiting for Tyler to come back. "What's taking him so long?" Lui asked in his squeaker voice "he probably didn't know where the diapers are or maybe got lost I'll go look for him" I say walking to the next aisle.

"Tyler!" I called out once I walked in the diaper aisle I stopped and see a some woman flirting on my man! Tyler just stood there letting her touch him and flirt with him. My fists clenched and walked over to Tyler and the woman. I cleared my throat getting their attention, "Tyler I've been looking for you! Cmon babe lets go!" I said grabbing his hand roughly and pulled him away from the slutty woman. I gave her a glare and pulled Tyler along. We come back to Brock and lui. "There's Tyler! Where have you been?" Brock asked "uh-I-" Tyler stuttered but I cut him off "he's just confused about diapers let's get out of here!" I exclaimed angry they both looked at me weird but followed along anyway.

The drive home was silent I didn't want to look at Tyler, back home I went straight upstairs without a word. I shut the door and lied on the bed, I silently cried moments later. How could he do this to me?! He is my husband and the father of his child! I hear a knock on my door "Evan baby please let me in I wanna talk" it's Tyler. I grumbled and opened the door "what do you want?!" I snapped crossing my arms "Evan let me explain, what you saw I tried to get away from that woman but she kept following me and I tried to push her away that's the truth!" He exclaimed "but why did you let her flirt and touch you?!" I argued Tyler sighed "baby you know that I'll never ever leave you right? I love you too much to let you go..." I nodded slowly and he kisses my head and belly.

"And I'll never leave my precious baby girl too" he said rubbing the belly he stands up and takes in both of my hands into his "please Evan forgive me I never meant to cheat on you" I sighed "okay" I said kissing his cheek. "How about we go cuddle in the bed hmm?" Tyler asked I nodded my head and we both lied under the blankets as Tyler held me and gave me lots of kisses. "I love you" he said In each kiss he gave I peck a kiss on the lips "I love you too piggy"