Ohmtoonz

Yeah....couldn't think of a title but the story will be good I promise!

Third person pov:

Ohm sighed in annoyance when his boyfriend Luke fell asleep in his office. Ohm and Luke used to go to bed together, give kisses to each other, cuddle etc. but after a few months of dating Luke was caught up with YouTube and his side job that he didn't even pay attention to ohm or give him a single kiss. After Luke would be up late editing his video he would always fall asleep there instead of going to bed.

Ohm looked at his lover again, tears threatening to spill but he blinked them away He goes upstairs to bed alone once again and curled up in a ball with the sheets. He cried himself to sleep tonight.

The next morning came, Luke woke up in his office he yawned and walked out of the room. He sees his lover curled up in bed, he slowly walks over to the bed and looks at the tear stained sheets. 'Was he crying last night?' He thought, his big hand reached up ohms cheek softly rubbing the skin.

'How long has it been since I last touched and gave him love?'

Then he finally realized, he was paying mostly attention to his works that he forgot about ohm. He sighed angry with himself. He knew that he needed to make it up to ohm.

So he called in work for a day off and decided to finish the video later, he cooked breakfast for the both of them. He went back upstairs to his bedroom where his little ohm lied. He smiled and rubbed his lovers back."wake up ohm~" he groaned and rubbed his eyes. "Luke what are you still doing here? Don't you have work?" Luke leaned down and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"I took the day off so we can spend some time together today." Ohm pouted "well finally you pay attention to me for once instead of your work" Luke kisses his head. "I'm so sorry love, I'm sorry that i didn't have time to kiss you, hold you, make love to you. I'm sorry" he murmured against ohms head. Ohm hugs Luke in a loving way,"it's okay Luke you needed to do what you need to do. I just want some love from you".

"And I will, I will always give you my love" they hold each other until they hear grumbling sounds from ohm."I'm hungry" Luke laughs and takes his lovers hand."I made breakfast for you and me" ohm smiled. The two head to the kitchen and sat down on the table. The held hands as they ate, then Luke carried ohm to the couch where they cuddled for hours til they fell asleep at one point.

Later, Luke took out ohm to a fancy restaurant for dinner they had a nice view of the town outside. Seeing the beautiful stars and lights shine ohm adored the beauty while Luke was admiring the beauty in front of him watching his eyes shine and sparkle.

Once they arrived home, Luke carried ohm to their bedroom. Ohm giggled as he was tossed on bed and being tackled with kisses by his lover. Ohm and Luke stopped and stared into each other's eyes and slowly leaned in for a kiss. Ohm was enjoying every second of this kiss wrapping his arms around Luke's neck. He let tears fall on his cheek Luke wipes away his tears with his thumb

They pull away breathless, Luke stands up and takes off his shirt. Ohm stared at his muscles and blushed, Luke leaned down and captured ohms lips again. "Tonight I want to make love to you" ohm blushes more red and nods. Luke takes off ohms shirt and kisses from his jawline to his neck. He licked, nipped , and sucked the sensitive skin. "Nya!~ ah ah Luke~" Luke found his weak spot and sucked and nibbled making a hickey.

After making a few more hickeys on his neck, Luke licked down to his nipples. He sucked the left one while fondling with the other. Ohm was already a moaning mess, Luke nibbles on the pink bud and switched to the other one. After a little more of nipple play Luke licks down to ohms pants he looks up at ohm who has his face beet red. He nods and Luke pulls down his and his own pants ohms dick sprung free and Luke took ahold of it.

Making ohm moan softly, Luke stroked at an easy pace as ohm made an high pitch moan and bucked his hips. Luke stroked faster making precum bubble out on the tip. Ohm bit down on his finger to muffle his embarrassing moans, Luke took his hand and put it to his chest feeling his heartbeat "let me hear all your moans and screams it's only me and no one else" ohm nods and looks at his hand on Luke's chest.

Luke goes back to his work and grabs lube from the nightstand. He poured a good amount on his fingers and his dick. He puts one finger in his hole, ohm groans as Luke kissed his temple. He put a second as ohm got used to it he moaned a little loud. then the third one. Luke pulled out his fingers and slowly put his dick in. Ohm moaned loudly and grips Luke's shoulders. Luke started to move at a slow pace to not hurt his lover.

"Please faster Luke please"
"Are you sure?I don't want to hurt you"
"Yes I can take it"

Luke thrust at a faster pace and hit different angles making ohm moan even more loudly. When he found his prostate ohm made an high pitch squeal and made him see stars. "Lu-Luke hard-er deeper!" Ohm choked out. He couldn't even talk with this intense pleasure. Luke had his legs on his shoulders and went deeper. He groans at how tight ohm is.

"Ahh kya ah f-f-fuck oh god Luke Luke!~"

Luke leans down and gives him a rough kiss. The two could feel their climax coming soon. "Hah ah Luke I'm coming!" Luke stroked his dick with his thrusts "me too, come for me baby scream out my name" "LUKE!" ohm came hard with a loud long moan as for Luke he came inside of ohm filling him up.

Luke pulled out and lied next to ohm pulling the covers over them. Taking a moment to catch their breath they kissed passionately. They cuddled ohm rests his head on Luke's chest he sighed as Luke runs his fingers through his hair and kiss his head.

"I love you so much ohm good night"

"I love you too Luke good night"

And with that they two fell asleep peacefully.