A day in the life of h20vanoss

This is about their normal days and what they do basically.

Third person pov:
The sun shines through the bedroom of the sleeping couple. Their legs tangled together,soft breathing, and snoring. Jonathon was cuddled up against Evan enjoying the warmth while Evan has his arms around him holding his baby. Jon was hugging Evan like a big teddy bear. Evan slowly opened his eyes and groaned.

He brings Jonathon a little closer and runs his long fingers through his short hair.

Jonathon wakes up to Evans fingers running through his hair, he sighs in satisfaction and leans into the touch.

"Well good morning beautiful"

Jonathon's blue eyes opened and his lips curving into a smile.

"Good morning Evan"

Jonathon kisses Evan. They always start their morning routines with kisses in bed, they pull away for a moment Jon lies his head on Evans chest and trace shapes on his arm. It was a nice,quiet moment until a loud growl came from Jonathon. "You hungry?"

"You know I'm always hungry" Jonathon and Evan move out of bed and get dressed. They head downstairs to the kitchen, Jonathon pulls out bacon and eggs from the fridge while Evan gets the other materials. Minutes pass by breakfast was done and the two chow down into their food,(I'm hungry now) Jonathan sits on the couch watching tv while Evan goes into his office and edit an video.

An hour later, Jonathon was getting bored and goes upstairs to check on Evan. He opens the door and goes up behind him wrapped his arms around his neck. Evan flinches a little and looks up at his lover.
"May I help you love?"

"I'm borrrrred, love me"

He chuckled and kisses his hands. "I'll be done in a minute ok?" Jonathon whines and rests his head on Evans.

30 seconds later, Evan finishes his work and brings Jonathan into his lap. The blue eyed giggled as the youngest scattered kisses on his face and neck.

Around 2 pm the two lovers were playing gang beasts, Jonathon was beating Evan he was close to winning when Evan thought of a plan. He smirked and distracted Jon with a kiss, while Jonathon was awestruck evan won instead.

"Hey! You cheated!"

"No I'm just clever"

"Hmph!" Jonathon pouted looking away from his lover. "Hey cmon babe..I was just playing" Evan pulled him to his lap and nuzzles into his neck. "I promise I'll make it up to you, I'll let you win next round" Jonathon looks at Evan with wide eyes. "Promise?" "I promise" Evan kisses his head.

Then came dinner time, the two would sometimes mess around in the kitchen when one of them tried to cook while the other would distract them. Jonathon cooked ramen with chicken (which is tasty) Evan sneaks up on him and hugs from behind scaring Jon. "Evan! Don't do that while I'm trying to not burn down the place" the Canasian chuckled and kissed his cheek.

They both sat down and ate, talking about YouTube, video games, and life. After that they cuddled on the couch watching a movie, Jonathon was lying on Evans chest listening to the gentle heart beat. Evan was enjoying the moment running his fingers through the short hair, and resting his chin on his lovers head. Soon it was late, Jon fell asleep snoring softly. Evan turned off the tv and wrapped a blanket over them. He sighed and kissed Jonathon's forehead.

"Goodnight love"

Then he slowly fell asleep entering his dreams.