h20vanoss - snowed in

Jon's pov :
I was going over to Evans house to hang out for awhile, I got there and knock on the door. The revealing a smiling evan. " hi jon!" He says happily as he kisses me. " hi evan" I giggled. He let me inside of the house.

" So what you wanna do babe?" I asked as i sat down on the couch with evan. " whatever you wanna do". I smile and snuggle into him, he wraps an arm around my waist "cuddle with you of course" (cause cuddles for days man) " heh okay then".

After two hours of cuddles,playing COD, and kisses. I had to go home for dinner but I look out the window to see tons of snow out there. I sigh. "What's wrong?" Evan asks. " it's snowing hard out there, how could I get through that?" I said as I crossed my arms. "I won't let you go out there besides it's cold and snowing heavy. Why don't you stay here for the night?".

I thought about it and nodded, I call my mom and told her I couldn't make it home for dinner. I hang up and wrap my arms around Evans neck to kiss him. We head up the stairs to his room. I lay down on his bed and snuggled into the blankets. He lays down next to me. A few moments later I was shivering at the coldness.

Evan chuckles lightly "you cold?" I nod, he wraps both arms around me and pulls me close to his chest. " better?" He says rubbing his hand through my hair "mmhm" I hummed. He turns off the light. " I love you" I look up at him "I love you too".

Bruh finally this is done. I hope you like it people.