H20vanoss - the landlord

This story is based off of a creepy story the landlady. When Jonathon is on a business trip from Carolina to California he sees a sign that says bed and breakfast. Evan is a landlord and finds Jonathon a true beauty so he puts something in his drink and makes him paralyzed.

Warning: smut and it will be a long one

Jonathon's pov:

I awoke from my sleep and look out of the train window, Watching the buildings pass by I'm here for a business trip the office had sent me for a meeting in Los Angeles, I look at the man across from me he had a short beard, a Mohawk and a red suit on.

He looks back at me and smiled. "So where you going kid?" He asks breaking the silence "I'm on a business trip to Los Angeles from Carolina. I work for the bank" I replied. He nods his head "well your gonna love this city it's lovely but beware of the hoods they're dangerous never go there" I nodded my head in agreement then later we stop in Los Angeles.

I walked off the train
with the guy and talk to him about a few minutes then we stopped at a street. "Oh and do you know where the hotel is?" I asked quickly, he turns around "yes there is one called the bell and dragon it's about a mile away then take a left you shouldn't miss it"he half yelled. I thanked him and start walking.

Evans pov:
I hummed a tune as I prepared the guest room waiting for my next beauty to arrive. I finished and turned off the lights then head downstairs. I cover my dead/stuffed owl with a blanket over the cage, I walked over to the window and put the sign up. Then I spotted a boy from a bit far away walking up this street.

He was very cute as he got closer, I get away and look through the eye whole. My,my,my he was a beauty. he has bright blue eyes, short brown hair, and pure white skin. He was staring at the sign and not moving an inch. "Come on baby boy you know you want to be here" I whispered.

After a few minutes he finally moved and pressed the doorbell, I then immediately opened the door which made him jump a little. "Oh! I haven't even taken my finger off the bell yet" he says softly. "Please come in sir you must be tired" I say opening the door wider for him. "Oh but I was going to the bell and dragon" he replies "they're full"I lied "they will always call me when they're full we have a small joke about it. Please come inside"

He smiles and walks in, i shut the door and lock it. " excuse me but how much do you charge here, I don't have that much money" he asks as his blue eyes look up at me. I smile " don't worry it only costs just $15 to spend one night here" I replied. He sighs in relief "shall I show you the way to the guest room?" I ask he nods and we both walk up the stairs.

Jonathon's pov:
the owner... he was strikingly handsome, buff, Asian, and tan. I tried not to stare at him but it was hard not to. He seemed so nice and while walking to my room he said "we have the house all to ourselves" And " I opened the door for the person who is exactly right" I was a bit curious on why he said that. Once we're up he opens the door for me I thanked him and go inside the guest room.

It looked cozy and comfortable, the bed was nicely made, the window had a good view of the city. I set down my things and take a full look of the room."this is a lovely room" I say as he walks in standing close behind me. "I'm glad you like it the morning sunlight would always come through this window mr?" He stopped and looks at me for an answer. "Mr. denis but call me Jonathon" I replied with a smile, "such a sweet name for you and after you get settled would you mind to go in the living room and sign the guest book. It's the law of the land" he says as he walks out and closes the door.

I smiled and grab my suitcase then get a few things out.

Evans pov:
I walked downstairs and set up the guest book, I also prepare some tea for him, I may have put a little something in his drink but don't worry he won't die he just be a little paralyzed.

I smiled and set down the tea on the coffee table waiting for him, after a few minutes I hear footsteps and he smiled at me then signs the book. He stops and looks at the paper. "Huh that's funny" he says in the distance "what?" "These names Craig Thompson and lui calibre, they sound familiar to me" he said

I smiled as I remember those charming cute boys, but Jonathon was a precious one. "Do they now? They were such nice men" I replied as i walk over to him. He showed me the names that were on there."I think they were popular YouTubers that I knew for sometime." Jonathon said

"Maybe, I did know one of them but it was before he did YouTube but I forgot" I say sitting back down on the couch. "Would you like some tea Jonathon?" I asked. He nods and sits down next to me.

He drinks the tea and puts the cup down gently. The stuff will soon kick in, we were having a conversation about something then he looks at the blanket. "Hey that owl it hasn't moved since I got here what's wrong with it?" He asks. I smiled "he passed away a few months ago" I answered."can I look?" He asks curiously with cuteness in his eyes.

"Yes." He walks over but then stops when he said an "oh" 'the drug must be kicking in already' I thought. He looks at the owl and then a few moments later he was stumbling. " I don't feel good" he says before falling I catch him and smiled "your all mine now"

~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonathon's pov:

I woke up in my room naked. I tried to move my body.'why can't I move?!' I gave up then Evan comes in the room. "Oh your awake beautiful" he said crawling on the bed on top of me. "What are you doing?" I asked feeling scared. He smirked and leaned to my ear." I'm going to claim you mine." His voice was husky as I shivered.

He licks and bites the lobe then starts attacking my neck looking for my sweet spots. I struggled with my moans but failed. "Ah o-h oh hah~" he found my sweet spot and sucked and bites it.

He marked me and fully kisses me, I couldn't help but kiss back. He pulled away and kisses my nipple while twisting the other. I was moaning like crazy. He got lower until he reached my shaft. He gives little kitten licks and strokes it.

My mouth hanged open and little gasps came out. He stopped "oh. I forgot my names Evan, so you make sure you scream my name" I blushed furiously. He stripped his clothes til he was fully naked. I looked at his member 'he's so big' I thought as he poured Lube on his fingers.

"I don't wanna hurt you baby boy so I'll prepare you" he hovers me as he put a finger inside me. I gasped at the burn as tears were about to burst. "Ssh baby it'll be okay" he said as put another in then it was gone and turned into pleasure. I moaned and he put another in then he pulled out.

He lines up his cock and slowly pushes in. I cried out in pain and pleasure, he groans and starts thrusting He felt so good inside me. I moaned loudly and crying out his name."Evan oh hah ah ah ev-" I was cut off by him kissing me then moving towards my neck again and biting hard at the flesh.

He thrusts faster at a different angle then hitting my prostate. My eyes shoot open and moan loudly that probably everyone will hear me. "EVAN! right there oh g-god right t-there!" I yell as he thrusts faster and deeper into my prostate that I only moaned out Evans name."Evan Evan Evan Evan!" I cried out "fuck your so tight! Yeah moan my name I will come in that pretty ass of yours" Evan groans and strokes my shaft fast.

I was going to come at any moment and couldn't hold back "ahh I'm gonna cum ahh!" I came crying out his name. Hot spurts of come landed on our chests while Evan came so much inside. I panted and then last thing I heard was "sleep well my cutie" before blacking out