Ohmtoonz - wet dreams

A request by @H20_blue21. Ohm was having a wet dream until cartoonz arrives to his house to surprise him but catches him a moaning mess and things get steamy on the way!

Ohm's pov:

I sighed and leaned back in my gaming chair as I finished my video editing. Took me last night and morning to finish this. I yawned and stretched and got up from my office to my bedroom, I took off my shirt and pants then plopped on the bed snuggling into the blankets. I slowly close my eyes and finally get some sleep.

~dream~

Luke was kissing my neck searching for my sweet spot as I moaned softly "aaah l-Luke more" I plead as he kept nibbling the skin. I felt his hand slide down to my bulge and started to rub it through the fabric of my boxers bucked my hips for more friction. My breath hitched as Luke found my sweet spot. He sucked and bite until he created a hickey on my neck, Luke travels his lips to my nipples sucking and nibbling the pink nub. I whimpered and moaned loving the feeling of his tongue on my skin, he soon took off my boxers and lowered his head on my dick.

Luke bobbed his head up and down going slow. I whined and gripped his hair, he chuckles making vibrations on my dick. I moaned loudly curling my toes. He went faster and put my legs on his shoulders gripping my thighs, I see arched my back and bucked my hips. "L-Luke Oh-oh god"  I moaned loudly. He put two fingers in me making me yelp in pleasure he rammed them into my walls. I was a moaning mess I swear I could cum any moment it was all too intense. I felt so close "Luke Luke I'm gonna cum!" I yelled out "let it all out ohmie" I came with a scream. I panted as I laid my back on the bed . "Ryan? You awake buddy? Ryan!"

Dream ends

I opened my eyes hearing a persons voice, "huh?" I looked up to see Luke standing over me. I sat up quickly all flustered and hot "Luke! When did you get here?!" I exclaimed Luke smirked and got on top of me "well I was going to surprise you but it seems you want me so badly" he leans down to my ear his hot breath ticking my skin making me shiver. "Do you want me fuck you hard?" His voice was husky and I nodded "P-please" I begged. He looks into my eyes and kissed me. I kissed back and closed my eyes. I run my fingers in his hair as he runs his cold hand on my bare chest I shivered and yelped as he starts kissing my neck.

I turn my head to the side making more room for him. He starts to rub circles on my harden nips, my breath hitched as he licked a certain spot and sucked on it. "Ahh~Luke mmm~" I moaned out he made a few more hickies on my neck before going down and sucking my nipples, I felt his tongue swirling on one bud and pinching the other. He sucked on the other bud and rubbing the right one, "nya~" I moaned out. Luke continued to kiss his way down to my wet boxers he roamed his fingers around my hardened shaft making me pant, "look how wet you are~" he purred out pulling down my boxers. He stood up and took off his clothing once he took off his own boxers his dick sprung out and he was big.

I stared at it and Luke smirks "like what you see?" I nod and he hovers over me then slowly stroked me I slightly bucked my hips but he stops. "Get on your hands and knees" I roll over and get into position, I felt him spread my cheeks giving them a slap and I let out a breath before he started to use his tongue. I squealed and hugged the pillow to muffle my moaning. He licked around my hole and soon thrusted his tongue inside of me feeling the wet muscle swirl around. "Luuuuke~" I moaned out his name. He pulled his tongue out and walked over to his bag and grabbed the lube. He puts some on his dick and he soon started to push his way in me.

It was a painful, burning sensation but yet somehow pleasurable. I close my eyes as tears start to fall "Luke it hurts" I whimpered Luke bends down and kisses my cheek and neck. "Shh it's okay baby" he whispered and was fully in, he stopped for me to adjust his size a few seconds I nodded for him to move and he started to thrust slowly in me making me moan a little, then he pulled out then thrusted back in balls deep making me moan very loudly, he started to go faster and deeper. He then found my prostate leading me to heaven, "l-uke! Oh god Luke ah!~" I was a wailing mess and feeling so close "Luke I- i-" I couldn't finish my sentence as I soon came all over the sheets

Luke grunted as he came inside of me. He pulled out and pulled me down with him on the bed, he nuzzled in my neck "mmm that was amazing" he says kissing my neck I hummed a yes and snuggled in his chest. He strokes my hair and I eventually fell asleep.