Dance with me - terrornuckel

Some cute fluff you people might like. The song for this is fly me to the moon by frank Sinatra I love this song a lot. You can play it whenever.

Third person pov:

The married couple sat on the couch watching a movie. They were having a romantic night together at the house with Brian spoiling Brock with his affection, Brian was 28 and Brock was 29. Both men had been married for 3 years and it had been the greatest, a blanket was wrapped around them it was the beginning of fall and it's getting cold, Brock sat on Brian's lap and nuzzles into his neck enjoying the warmth of his husband. Brian had his arms around Brock's waist holding him tight, they were watching a movie. Candles were lit around the room and once a while during the movie Brian would manage to steal a few kisses from Brock making his lover blush.

The movie was almost over and neither of them were paying attention because they were busy kissing each other on the couch, Brian's hands roamed around Brock's back and hips. The elder moaned a little in the kiss and had his fingers in the Irishmans hair. They panted as they pulled away a string of saliva connected to each other. They stared into each other's eyes then noticed the movie was over. "I have an idea Brocky.." Brian said as he moved Brock out his lap and grabbed his phone, music started playing throughout the house "let's dance" he lend his hand for brock and He took it. Brian wraps his arm around moo's waist as he held his hand, they started to dance in rhythm of the song Brock lays his head on his lovers shoulder as they waltz around the room.

Brian hummed to the music. "In other words hold my hand, in other words baby kiss me~" he sang out in Brock's ear. He twirled Brock and dipped him then brought him back up. They brought both of their foreheads together and let their feet lead them, They were lost in their own world, staring into each other's eyes and smiling. They both snapped out when Brian picked Brock up and spun him around slowly making his lover giggle. He put him back down and grabbed both of their hands and did their own little dance along with the music. "I love you so much Brock~" he whispered softly kissing him "i love you too Brian~" his lover replied with a peck on the lips.

Once the song was over Brian picked up Brock and took him to the bedroom, Brian dropped him on the bed making him bounce "b-Brian!-" Brock was cut off by a kiss "I wanna make love to you tonight I wanna make you feel good~" Brian purred out his eyes were full of lust and love as they started to strip off their clothing.

(Lol you thought I was gonna write smut didn't you?)

The two panted as they finished off making love the moon shined through the curtains lighting up the room a little,They both snuggled on the bed and have a nice slow kiss, Brock fell asleep on the irishmans chest as the other smiles and strokes his hair then gave him a goodnight kiss on the forehead and rest his chin on his husbands head looking out of the window watching the starry night. All night long he held his precious lover close.

Yeah it's short I know it's all I got. I might start requests again soon but right now I'm still a little busy with school and this book will have some slow updates. But anyway hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you guys later!