« My Time | Is Here »

"Thank you lord for giving me and my team the strength, the power and dignity to shine in the spotlight you've gifted me with."

"God watch over me as i bless those with the gift you've gracefully sent me, May we enjoy this show, may those who scream my name embrace this moment. We're grateful, we're humble, Amen"

"Amen"

Everyone spoke at once as all our heads picked up.
•+•

The platform beneath me lifted as the lights beamed down on me. Fog spread across the stage as i slowly surfaced.

Camera lights flashed brighting the arena as the Floral patterned lights reflected across the stage and crowed.

The background screens came to life, as my backup singers and band spotlights came on.

The stage slowly turned as the Melody of the song sparked screams through the area.

"Lips as sweet as Sugar"

"No need to look know further"

"Because you got all that i need"
Echoed three times as it faded away.

"This could be forever"

"You and me together"

"Tell me that you love_meee......"
They sung along as i walked off the platform.

"And i know that..., I'm being foo_...lish, risking it all_ for_a_chance at your hearrrt"

"It's messing with my.....head, because i never do thisssss........ And now it's late and I'm tossing and turning"

The screams picked up as my hand glided with theirs as i walked down the stage set.

"Thinking bout you"

I sung as i smiled down at them singing back to me. The energy in the area sent chills up my spine.

"Can't get you out of my mind"
I sung to the girl that held on to my hand.

• + •

"My superstar"

My manager screamed as he charged at me. "Ah-maz-ing"

He rocked his head as i was removing the earpiece, handing it off to the sound manager.

"Thank you"

I nodded as my assistant handed me a small bottle of essentia water.

"I have great news"

He smiled as he typed on one of the three iPhones he had in his hand.

"There's three more shows left on the Fantasy Fan tour, the last show is in Brooklyn"

He pointing his finger at me as he turned the screen towards me.

"Read it. In your head"